Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP w/ CaucasionOvch
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
"Normally, this is the point where I'd have already destroyed half of sornieth and be infecting the remaining life-forms. But I'm different, so there. Edana, why are you doing this and why does the goo affect me?" Absence flew in front of Edana.
"Normally, this is the point where I'd have already destroyed half of sornieth and be infecting the remaining life-forms. But I'm different, so there. Edana, why are you doing this and why does the goo affect me?" Absence flew in front of Edana.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"I've held my power in for so long, absence... I tried to conceal it, because of HER!" Edana hissed with hatred at Caerwyn, who looked down. "SHE told me to never use it unless SHE said I could. BUT THEN SHE FREAKS OUT AND SAYS IM NOT LISTENING TO HER EVEN WITH HER PERMISSION!"
"Also, I do not know why my babies effect you." Edana cocked her head and smiled sadistically at Absence, shaking her head in fake pity. "Although I must say I like that I have power over the Shade..."
"I've held my power in for so long, absence... I tried to conceal it, because of HER!" Edana hissed with hatred at Caerwyn, who looked down. "SHE told me to never use it unless SHE said I could. BUT THEN SHE FREAKS OUT AND SAYS IM NOT LISTENING TO HER EVEN WITH HER PERMISSION!"
"Also, I do not know why my babies effect you." Edana cocked her head and smiled sadistically at Absence, shaking her head in fake pity. "Although I must say I like that I have power over the Shade..."
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
"I will admit that you have COMPLETE control over me. I cannot call on the rest of the Shade for help because SOMEONE just had to pick up a certain silver eye..." Spindle looked down.
"I will admit that you have COMPLETE control over me. I cannot call on the rest of the Shade for help because SOMEONE just had to pick up a certain silver eye..." Spindle looked down.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(What she means is that she can hurt the shade, thus more powerful than them)
"I see... So we feel the same, don't we? Letting our powers be secluded because of a certain someone..." She looked down at Spindle. "No wonder we got along."
Edana then turned to Montolio.
"Montolio! Join me!" She cried out.
"Wh... What?" Montolio looked uncertain of her sudden words,
"Join me... Your powers were held back like mind! Let them loose! Show them the wrath of the waters and the shadowy abyss! SHOW THEM THR DARKNESS!" Edana roared in her speech, looking st Montolio with hopeful eyes.
Montolio didn't say anything. He looked like he was debating.
don't tell me... Montolio felt feared as well? Athena gasped.
(What she means is that she can hurt the shade, thus more powerful than them)
"I see... So we feel the same, don't we? Letting our powers be secluded because of a certain someone..." She looked down at Spindle. "No wonder we got along."
Edana then turned to Montolio.
"Montolio! Join me!" She cried out.
"Wh... What?" Montolio looked uncertain of her sudden words,
"Join me... Your powers were held back like mind! Let them loose! Show them the wrath of the waters and the shadowy abyss! SHOW THEM THR DARKNESS!" Edana roared in her speech, looking st Montolio with hopeful eyes.
Montolio didn't say anything. He looked like he was debating.
don't tell me... Montolio felt feared as well? Athena gasped.
Absence just stared at Edana. Spindle stared at Absence. Fenrir stared at Spindle. Night stared at Montolio.
Absence just stared at Edana. Spindle stared at Absence. Fenrir stared at Spindle. Night stared at Montolio.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"I...I..." Montolio started, unsure what to say.
"Please, Montolio? I already miss you..." Edana said. However, this time her voice wasn't in the bubbling lava voice. It was normal Edana, the Edana before this monstrosity.
"...Edana?" Montolios heart lept. His sister. His sister was here. "You're here?"
"I am here, Montolio! Join me Montolio! Let us love each other like true siblings!" She cried out to him.
"...Edana..." A small smile appeared on Montolio's lips, and he appeared to be in some sort of trance. He started slowly flying to Edana.
"I...I..." Montolio started, unsure what to say.
"Please, Montolio? I already miss you..." Edana said. However, this time her voice wasn't in the bubbling lava voice. It was normal Edana, the Edana before this monstrosity.
"...Edana?" Montolios heart lept. His sister. His sister was here. "You're here?"
"I am here, Montolio! Join me Montolio! Let us love each other like true siblings!" She cried out to him.
"...Edana..." A small smile appeared on Montolio's lips, and he appeared to be in some sort of trance. He started slowly flying to Edana.
"Won't she end up burning you?" Spindle said.
"Won't she end up burning you?" Spindle said.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Montolio wasn't listening. He kept flying towards Edana.
"MONTOLIO, DON'T!" Athema suddenly cried out, snapping Montolio out of his trance.
Montolio gasped and flew back to the rest of the group.
"Why you little..." Edana hissed at Athena.
Athena found herself hissing back.
Montolio wasn't listening. He kept flying towards Edana.
"MONTOLIO, DON'T!" Athema suddenly cried out, snapping Montolio out of his trance.
Montolio gasped and flew back to the rest of the group.
"Why you little..." Edana hissed at Athena.
Athena found herself hissing back.
Absence started gagging for some reason. It could've been the half-eaten familiars.
Absence started gagging for some reason. It could've been the half-eaten familiars.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(?)
(?)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48