Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP w/ CaucasionOvch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@CaucasionOvch

Here's the RP! All lore you need is in Empress's bio! To recap, this is her last diary entry (may add more when we've RPed more):

Friday 23rd October

Dear Diary,

Sorry I haven't written. Most of the pages are stained with dragon blood, ha ha! Today, though, I finally broke free. I'm writing this in the middle of the forest. Squirrels aren't very tasty when you've eaten dragon flesh, though. Night is guarding me. Wait, what's that?

Sorry, but I have to go! Dinner's waiting!

(to anyone reading this who isn't CaucasionOvch, Empress is a shade-touched imperial who is also a cannibal. She shares a soul with a wolf called Fenrir. All confusing, go read her bio.)
@CaucasionOvch

Here's the RP! All lore you need is in Empress's bio! To recap, this is her last diary entry (may add more when we've RPed more):

Friday 23rd October

Dear Diary,

Sorry I haven't written. Most of the pages are stained with dragon blood, ha ha! Today, though, I finally broke free. I'm writing this in the middle of the forest. Squirrels aren't very tasty when you've eaten dragon flesh, though. Night is guarding me. Wait, what's that?

Sorry, but I have to go! Dinner's waiting!

(to anyone reading this who isn't CaucasionOvch, Empress is a shade-touched imperial who is also a cannibal. She shares a soul with a wolf called Fenrir. All confusing, go read her bio.)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@averat ((:) Okay fam let's get this going))
"SHUT UP!!"
"YOU SHUT UP!!"
"NO, YOU SHUT UP!!"
the arguing of two tundras who looked like exact polar opposites were fighting to the death... with words. They were acting childishly, and were arguing over.... well, Caerwyn wasn't sure what.
"GO SIT IN YOUR EMO CORNER SO YOU CAN LOATH OVER YOURSELF!" Shouted Montolio rudely, baring his teeth of which was almost going to have his snake-teeth as long as walrus's teeth snap into place.
"YOUR'RE THE EMO, NOT ME! SO YOU SIT IN YOUR EMO CORNER! YOU'RE EMO TO THE EXTREMO!!" Edana argued back.
"STOP. ARGUING!!!
Immediately, Caerwyn's threatening voice caused both of the tundras to snap their mouths shut. No more hissing... well, at most no more hissing and arguing for about five minutes.
Caerwyn groaned. She had a headache.
She was trying to teach these immature tundras the true power they held, and wanted to help them reach their true potential. But she now realized they first needed politeness and maturity lessons first...
@averat ((:) Okay fam let's get this going))
"SHUT UP!!"
"YOU SHUT UP!!"
"NO, YOU SHUT UP!!"
the arguing of two tundras who looked like exact polar opposites were fighting to the death... with words. They were acting childishly, and were arguing over.... well, Caerwyn wasn't sure what.
"GO SIT IN YOUR EMO CORNER SO YOU CAN LOATH OVER YOURSELF!" Shouted Montolio rudely, baring his teeth of which was almost going to have his snake-teeth as long as walrus's teeth snap into place.
"YOUR'RE THE EMO, NOT ME! SO YOU SIT IN YOUR EMO CORNER! YOU'RE EMO TO THE EXTREMO!!" Edana argued back.
"STOP. ARGUING!!!
Immediately, Caerwyn's threatening voice caused both of the tundras to snap their mouths shut. No more hissing... well, at most no more hissing and arguing for about five minutes.
Caerwyn groaned. She had a headache.
She was trying to teach these immature tundras the true power they held, and wanted to help them reach their true potential. But she now realized they first needed politeness and maturity lessons first...
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
@CaucasionOvch
Night hissed.
"Do you hear that?" he whispered. Empress nodded. She crept forwards and accidently stepped on a stick. It snapped.
@CaucasionOvch
Night hissed.
"Do you hear that?" he whispered. Empress nodded. She crept forwards and accidently stepped on a stick. It snapped.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@CaucasionOvch
@CaucasionOvch
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@averat
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Montolio said with alarm, getting into an aggressive position.
Edena sighed. "A stick being stepped on by someone. DUH."
"WELL, I knew that. But what if the dragon or thing that stepped on the stick was dangerous!?" Montolio hissed.
"Huh. Maybe you're right for once." Edena glared in all directions, darting her head this way and that in order to find the source.
Maybe they were right. Caerwyn flew up high, searching for the disturbance.
Then she found it.
A... hatchling?
And imperial one.
Oh. It's only a hatchling... However, her magic kicked up, and she received such a splitting headache, she knew this hatchling had power...
and was untrustworthy and dangerous.
However, she had to outsmart it.
"Hello. Are you lost?" Caerwyn cooed, secretly readying a spell.
@averat
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Montolio said with alarm, getting into an aggressive position.
Edena sighed. "A stick being stepped on by someone. DUH."
"WELL, I knew that. But what if the dragon or thing that stepped on the stick was dangerous!?" Montolio hissed.
"Huh. Maybe you're right for once." Edena glared in all directions, darting her head this way and that in order to find the source.
Maybe they were right. Caerwyn flew up high, searching for the disturbance.
Then she found it.
A... hatchling?
And imperial one.
Oh. It's only a hatchling... However, her magic kicked up, and she received such a splitting headache, she knew this hatchling had power...
and was untrustworthy and dangerous.
However, she had to outsmart it.
"Hello. Are you lost?" Caerwyn cooed, secretly readying a spell.
@CaucasionOvch
"Yes." The hatchling seemed to be innocent, but her voice was lined with venom and power (metaphorically). Chains hung from her legs.
@CaucasionOvch
"Yes." The hatchling seemed to be innocent, but her voice was lined with venom and power (metaphorically). Chains hung from her legs.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Caerwyn smiled kindly. "Do you need help?" Her voice was starting to get more hypnotic and pleasing to the ear.
((Caerwyn can be scary if she wants to be. Helpful when dealing with cannibal hatchies. Actually, her powers are VERY helpful for dealing with dangerous hatchlings. She does own her own home for peculiar hatchies, after all.))
@averat
Caerwyn smiled kindly. "Do you need help?" Her voice was starting to get more hypnotic and pleasing to the ear.
((Caerwyn can be scary if she wants to be. Helpful when dealing with cannibal hatchies. Actually, her powers are VERY helpful for dealing with dangerous hatchlings. She does own her own home for peculiar hatchies, after all.))
@averat
@CaucasionOvch
Heh, I was asleep :)

"No," the imperial snarled.
@CaucasionOvch
Heh, I was asleep :)

"No," the imperial snarled.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@averat((it's okay!))
"But I only want to help you, lost one." Caerwyn said. Now, her spell was fully readied, for those who she was aiming at would fall asleep on the spot, for as long as Caerwyn needed so that she could get the poor thing to her home safely.
Meanwhile, Montolio was getting impatient, but he knew enough to keep quiet whenever Caerwyn was doing something important like this.
Edana, because of her ADHD, kept darting her eyes around, trying to find something interesting.
@averat((it's okay!))
"But I only want to help you, lost one." Caerwyn said. Now, her spell was fully readied, for those who she was aiming at would fall asleep on the spot, for as long as Caerwyn needed so that she could get the poor thing to her home safely.
Meanwhile, Montolio was getting impatient, but he knew enough to keep quiet whenever Caerwyn was doing something important like this.
Edana, because of her ADHD, kept darting her eyes around, trying to find something interesting.
@CaucasionOvch

"NO." The imperial shook her head... Her one eye closed. (she's about to turn into a wolf... this is what happens when she doesn't want to turn into one but does anyway)
@CaucasionOvch

"NO." The imperial shook her head... Her one eye closed. (she's about to turn into a wolf... this is what happens when she doesn't want to turn into one but does anyway)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48