Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Averat's Pet Shop (PRIVATE RP)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
"Either spirit dragons or fairy dragons... I'd have to look at them myself." (spirit dragons as in dragons who can talk to ghosts)
"Either spirit dragons or fairy dragons... I'd have to look at them myself." (spirit dragons as in dragons who can talk to ghosts)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Cauc is currently incubating them. She also inquires about the possible colors for messenger dragons.
Cauc is currently incubating them. She also inquires about the possible colors for messenger dragons.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
(?)
(?)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Sorry! I ment to say:
Cauc is incubating the eggs. Ryu inquires about to the possible colors of messenger dragons.
Sorry! I ment to say:
Cauc is incubating the eggs. Ryu inquires about to the possible colors of messenger dragons.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
"You can see all the colours here. There are many in between, but they have become scarce in the forest, so you can't see all the colours which Messenger Dragons can be."
"You can see all the colours here. There are many in between, but they have become scarce in the forest, so you can't see all the colours which Messenger Dragons can be."
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"Would you like to be called something else?" Cauc asks the messenger dragon. Cauc then turned to Ryu.
"The eggs are doing fine. Believe it or not, those fairy eggs all changed colors recently. Now they are all a different color. One is red, one is violet, one is obsidian, one is Aqua, and the last one is lime."
"Would you like to be called something else?" Cauc asks the messenger dragon. Cauc then turned to Ryu.
"The eggs are doing fine. Believe it or not, those fairy eggs all changed colors recently. Now they are all a different color. One is red, one is violet, one is obsidian, one is Aqua, and the last one is lime."
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
"I think they're probably spirit dragons or a certain VERY RARE type of fairy dragon, then. You'll be able to tell when they hatch. Spirit dragons have six dull eyes, while fairy dragons have two bright eyes."
"Only if you feel like it," the Messenger Dragon squeaked.
"I think they're probably spirit dragons or a certain VERY RARE type of fairy dragon, then. You'll be able to tell when they hatch. Spirit dragons have six dull eyes, while fairy dragons have two bright eyes."
"Only if you feel like it," the Messenger Dragon squeaked.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Ryu thanks Averat, saying she might get one in the future.

Turning to cauc, she says "That's strange! Do you think it was the change of eviroment or development of the dragon inside, or something else?"
Ryu thanks Averat, saying she might get one in the future.

Turning to cauc, she says "That's strange! Do you think it was the change of eviroment or development of the dragon inside, or something else?"
(Caucasionovch can decide whether the hatchlings have fairy dragon eyes or spirit dragon eyes, just so you know :P)
(Caucasionovch can decide whether the hatchlings have fairy dragon eyes or spirit dragon eyes, just so you know :P)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"I'm asking you. I don't mind if you change your own name at all! How about you choose your own name." Cauc said to the messenger dragon.
They then turned to Ryu. "I believe they actually may be close to hatchling. They have been shaking a bunch under Floof's fur lately." She said
"I'm asking you. I don't mind if you change your own name at all! How about you choose your own name." Cauc said to the messenger dragon.
They then turned to Ryu. "I believe they actually may be close to hatchling. They have been shaking a bunch under Floof's fur lately." She said
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22