Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least favorite food?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Coconut. Both allergic plus it is plain gross.
Coconut. Both allergic plus it is plain gross.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Dogsblubblub my dad thinks it has to do with a bad experience with cherry-flavored medicine when I was a kid but idk. They just taste absolutely rancid to me. I can handle every other food I dislike except cherries. I find them totally vile.
@Dogsblubblub my dad thinks it has to do with a bad experience with cherry-flavored medicine when I was a kid but idk. They just taste absolutely rancid to me. I can handle every other food I dislike except cherries. I find them totally vile.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
CANTELOPE and any and all kinds of melons. Ehgh.
CANTELOPE and any and all kinds of melons. Ehgh.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
Raw celery. Just no. Please stop. They used to give us ants on logs (raw celery with peanut butter and raisins) in elementary school and I was just like "Why is everybody eating this and actually enjoying it!?"

Also, I like the taste of chickpeas but absolutely hate the crumbly texture.
Raw celery. Just no. Please stop. They used to give us ants on logs (raw celery with peanut butter and raisins) in elementary school and I was just like "Why is everybody eating this and actually enjoying it!?"

Also, I like the taste of chickpeas but absolutely hate the crumbly texture.
GhostInTheShell_zpsnz1hw3hq.png
Do you have a fursona? Do you need art? I can help! Just click me!
I have a very wide ranging palate so it's hard to pick out things that fit in this group.

Buut, here's a couple that really top the list.

Gravy - I'm not a big fan of most gravy, though I do like a tiny amount on occasion on certain dishes. Most of the time it's just fat and flour and wrecks the texture of food. Ew.

Unripe Kiwi - I grew up thinking I hated kiwi, but I just never had a ripe one until I was an adult. I prefer all fruit to be ripe, but I can stand most of them even if they are not quite ripe. Unless it's kiwi.

Mint in beer - I am really big on trying really adventurous beer, but please don't put mint or peppermint or whatever in them. It's really really gross and sad.
I have a very wide ranging palate so it's hard to pick out things that fit in this group.

Buut, here's a couple that really top the list.

Gravy - I'm not a big fan of most gravy, though I do like a tiny amount on occasion on certain dishes. Most of the time it's just fat and flour and wrecks the texture of food. Ew.

Unripe Kiwi - I grew up thinking I hated kiwi, but I just never had a ripe one until I was an adult. I prefer all fruit to be ripe, but I can stand most of them even if they are not quite ripe. Unless it's kiwi.

Mint in beer - I am really big on trying really adventurous beer, but please don't put mint or peppermint or whatever in them. It's really really gross and sad.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13