Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Slowing Down?
1 2
I just came back to FR after about a 5 month haitus and a lost account. The Coliseum used to run fine for me, but now when it starts up, it seems to be running great, but randomly as a fight, when an enemy dodges or I make an attack, the speed of the game SEVERELY drops and remains that way. I am playing on Chrome, before you assume its a firefox issue.

Edit: Refreshing it fixes it temporarily, but the slowdown occurs again shortly after.
I just came back to FR after about a 5 month haitus and a lost account. The Coliseum used to run fine for me, but now when it starts up, it seems to be running great, but randomly as a fight, when an enemy dodges or I make an attack, the speed of the game SEVERELY drops and remains that way. I am playing on Chrome, before you assume its a firefox issue.

Edit: Refreshing it fixes it temporarily, but the slowdown occurs again shortly after.
@ChimeraCorp
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1

using this occasionally fixes the lag. Hopefully a coli revamp is coming soon so that should hopefully fix the lag.
@ChimeraCorp
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1

using this occasionally fixes the lag. Hopefully a coli revamp is coming soon so that should hopefully fix the lag.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo - I'm having the same problem as @ChimeraCorp (also using Chrome) and playing coli through the link you sent actually makes it worse. There was a two second delay (yes I counted XD) for any action, even just moving my mouse. (To be clear, my cursor didn't have a delay, but the highlighted region was two seconds behind.)

The site itself has actually been quite slow for me lately, and I don't remember it having such a problem before my hiatus (I left at the beginning of December last year.) Wondering what could be going on?
@Doggo - I'm having the same problem as @ChimeraCorp (also using Chrome) and playing coli through the link you sent actually makes it worse. There was a two second delay (yes I counted XD) for any action, even just moving my mouse. (To be clear, my cursor didn't have a delay, but the highlighted region was two seconds behind.)

The site itself has actually been quite slow for me lately, and I don't remember it having such a problem before my hiatus (I left at the beginning of December last year.) Wondering what could be going on?
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Nah that link doesn't work for me,it still randomly slows down.
Nah that link doesn't work for me,it still randomly slows down.
I've been having the same problem. I'm trying to level my dragons and that makes it extremely difficult

I've been having the same problem. I'm trying to level my dragons and that makes it extremely difficult

Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
I just want to add I am also having this problem. It literally started for me three/four days ago. The 26th of May.
I just want to add I am also having this problem. It literally started for me three/four days ago. The 26th of May.
I am also having this issue, on Chrome. Refreshing and/or the giving link doesn't help, and it makes the Coli unplayable.
I am also having this issue, on Chrome. Refreshing and/or the giving link doesn't help, and it makes the Coli unplayable.
I've been having this same issue. It's becoming extremely bothersome. I'm not sure if its because so many people are grinding the coli right now or what, but it's starting to get annoying.
I've been having this same issue. It's becoming extremely bothersome. I'm not sure if its because so many people are grinding the coli right now or what, but it's starting to get annoying.
I had this same problem and checked the forums to see if I was the only one. I found a thread (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2198999) where someone said it had to do with unwanted ads on the site right now, so installing an adblocker should help if you don't already have one enabled. I tried re-enabling my adblocker and it worked completely, so yeah.
I had this same problem and checked the forums to see if I was the only one. I found a thread (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2198999) where someone said it had to do with unwanted ads on the site right now, so installing an adblocker should help if you don't already have one enabled. I tried re-enabling my adblocker and it worked completely, so yeah.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
Worse is when it freezes completely and you lose all your progress. Happens a lot.

I always have adblocker on and it makes no difference in coliseum speed.
Worse is when it freezes completely and you lose all your progress. Happens a lot.

I always have adblocker on and it makes no difference in coliseum speed.
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
1 2