Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Wild Claw Hatchlings! NEW ♥
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65
@Fenrisartemis33

LOL no problem will let the other buyer know and put him on hold for you.
@Fenrisartemis33

LOL no problem will let the other buyer know and put him on hold for you.
8zjh9u.png
Figured I'd toss this out there in case any of you were interested. ^_^ Hatchlings and Dragons on the first page, and more tomorrow!

@GuardianAngel10 @KiahTaiga @Borktastic @Oakensoul @Polymorphus @CottonTailFox
Figured I'd toss this out there in case any of you were interested. ^_^ Hatchlings and Dragons on the first page, and more tomorrow!

@GuardianAngel10 @KiahTaiga @Borktastic @Oakensoul @Polymorphus @CottonTailFox
8zjh9u.png
@Ashenclaw could not resist Sydney, thanks :D
@Ashenclaw could not resist Sydney, thanks :D
UDk0duQ.png
@Oakensoul

Awww I'm so glad you got her, she turned out lovely!
@Oakensoul

Awww I'm so glad you got her, she turned out lovely!
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Snowdrop
Snowdrop
@RavenCa

What about Snowdrop?
@RavenCa

What about Snowdrop?
8zjh9u.png
PING LIST SALE ONLY

Make sure you read the instructions!

I've combined our general ping, and our pairing ping lists for this sale.

--- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE --- (Either Same or Lesser Value)
So if you buy a 20kt Dragon, you get a 20kt dragon for free or anything less than that. Same goes for the higher priced babies buy a 90kt Dragon you get a 90kt dragon for free or less.

How this works is, you go and buy whatever dragon you want on the main sales page, and then name the dragon you want for free, we will confirm you've bought the first dragon and then send the other one over to you. ^_^ That simple!

WE WILL NOT HOLD DRAGONS DURING THIS SALE! Please make sure you have enough room in your lair for two dragons or more depending on how much you buy.

SALE LASTS UNTIL SUNDAY 10:00 PM PST

These kind of offers will only happen for those on our ping lists, if you're not on our general ping list please let us know it can be found at the bottom of the sales post.

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @SupersneakyLink @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @GuardianAngel10 @KiahTaiga @Borktastic @Oakensoul @CottonTailFox
PING LIST SALE ONLY

Make sure you read the instructions!

I've combined our general ping, and our pairing ping lists for this sale.

--- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE --- (Either Same or Lesser Value)
So if you buy a 20kt Dragon, you get a 20kt dragon for free or anything less than that. Same goes for the higher priced babies buy a 90kt Dragon you get a 90kt dragon for free or less.

How this works is, you go and buy whatever dragon you want on the main sales page, and then name the dragon you want for free, we will confirm you've bought the first dragon and then send the other one over to you. ^_^ That simple!

WE WILL NOT HOLD DRAGONS DURING THIS SALE! Please make sure you have enough room in your lair for two dragons or more depending on how much you buy.

SALE LASTS UNTIL SUNDAY 10:00 PM PST

These kind of offers will only happen for those on our ping lists, if you're not on our general ping list please let us know it can be found at the bottom of the sales post.

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @SupersneakyLink @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @GuardianAngel10 @KiahTaiga @Borktastic @Oakensoul @CottonTailFox
8zjh9u.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65