Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82
Wow... what is it about the beginning of 2014??

It seems like horrible car accidents and general bad tragedies struck in crazy force on New Years Eve/Morning. Goodness.

I hope he heals quickly! Feel better soon! :(
Wow... what is it about the beginning of 2014??

It seems like horrible car accidents and general bad tragedies struck in crazy force on New Years Eve/Morning. Goodness.

I hope he heals quickly! Feel better soon! :(
I want to wish Akiri a fast recovery, stay strong. You will recover greatly if you keep positive, good luck Akiri.
I want to wish Akiri a fast recovery, stay strong. You will recover greatly if you keep positive, good luck Akiri.
OSPTnJR.png
I hope Akiri has a speedy recovery!! It's good to know that he's safe. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts!!
I hope Akiri has a speedy recovery!! It's good to know that he's safe. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts!!
Hang in there, Akiri. We are all wishing the best for you!
Hang in there, Akiri. We are all wishing the best for you!
tolkien_the_imperial_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uubgf.pngwvt.png[/img]
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened, but at the same time I'm really glad Akiri's... okay, and that it didn't turn out to be anything worse. Here's hoping his recovery is a speedy but smooth one, and that he feels better soon!
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened, but at the same time I'm really glad Akiri's... okay, and that it didn't turn out to be anything worse. Here's hoping his recovery is a speedy but smooth one, and that he feels better soon!
That's horrible. Good luck, Akiri!
That's horrible. Good luck, Akiri!
Feel better, Akiri! c:
Feel better, Akiri! c:
Oh gosh!! That's awful news! But so glad he is doing alright. That could have ended very badly. 3: Best wishes, Akiri!
Oh gosh!! That's awful news! But so glad he is doing alright. That could have ended very badly. 3: Best wishes, Akiri!
Hope you're okay soon Akiri!
Hope you're okay soon Akiri!
14akg48.png
As you heal and rest, know that you are thought of and that I will hold you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
As you heal and rest, know that you are thought of and that I will hold you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
VivillonSearchBanner_zps567a1ee9.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 82