Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *Slams through door* hello!
1 2
[B]HELLO Y'ALL[/b] I'm not exactly new here ('ve been here for a year actually.. Damn that goes fast)- But I'd love to dive into the community and meet some cool people :D Gonna answer the questions listed in the sticky, because why not~ * * * * * [b]-How did you find Flight Rising?[/b] I got referred by a friend! It was the [i]*sheds tear[/i] month of May, 2016th.. So many good memories honestly HAHAHAHAHA I'm going to talk about my first dragons here as well because heck they're good So, within a few days I already got some cool dragons, most of which I still have now! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23426034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234261/23426034_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my progen! She used to be an obsidian (?), seafoam and white dragon- But I got her all splishy splashy fantastic (still saving up for a shimmer.. one day) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23404859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234049/23404859_350.png[/img] [/url] one of the first few dragons I got! she used to have daub, but, GOSH, I fell in love with her the moment I saw her on the AH HAHAHAHAH- Sometimes I put my oldest dragons in the scrying workshop to view them as hatchlings again, and I get some good ol' nostalgia (I became a lot of dragon trash lately? I'm working on some silly lore, I want to level up some of my permas in the coli.. God, where is my life going HAHAHAHAH) Below are three other dragons I got like.. WIthin a week :D I found out a week or two ago or so, that most of my dragons' birthdays are around the March-May time of the year, which is really interesting HAHAHAHAHA [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23433711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234338/23433711_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23407956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234080/23407956_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23436327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234364/23436327_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23451360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234514/23451360_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]-What flight did you join and why?[/b] Wind! At first I was pretty much torn between.. Wind, Arcane, Fire and Nature, I think? And maybe Lightning as well- I ended up joining Wind in the end though, because I just loved the aesthetic and the feel to it the most! :D (might go on a flight vacation some time soon.. not sure yet) [b]-What is your favorite dragon breed?[/b] BOY I'm a BIGGIE on wildclaws and spirals, although I'm growing to like every breed! (even though.. I sometimes still dislike the poses of some breeds' genders, e.g. male mirror, which is a shame) [b]-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?[/b] I LOVE ME SOME BEARS- some of the sprites look pretty as well (but i'm not even going to try and get one, HAHAHAHAHA)- and colourful ones from here and there are amazing as well :D [b]-What are some of your hobbies/interests?[/b] BOY- I'm usually really bad at these but hey lemme try I love listening to music, spending time on the internet (it's basically my life line.. on a not so serious and a serious note), playing games, watching youtube/cartoons/anything, arting- I do like reading as well, but i NEVER do that- smh I'm interested in uhm.. flight rising- HAHAHAHAHA- I like fantasy, adventure- I'm a HUGE biggie on arts, space- games, even, yes- I have a steam, dude and an xbox, but boy I should touch my games more often- bUT I'LL DO ONE DAY- i'm currently keeping up with some cartoons and anime (and I'm also a furry- I call myself a furry weeaboo for giggles, because it sounds funny, HAHAHAHAHA)- and i LOVE MEMES i'm the ultimate cringe furry (future) weeaboo meme master good golly this was wild but also really fun to do HAHAHAHAHAHA so I hope I'll meet some really cool people- not FR only, but maybe just legit friends through the internet as well :D ----------------- [i]Title edit by Gaia; no all-caps in the titles please
HELLO Y'ALL
I'm not exactly new here ('ve been here for a year actually.. Damn that goes fast)- But I'd love to dive into the community and meet some cool people :D

Gonna answer the questions listed in the sticky, because why not~

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I got referred by a friend! It was the *sheds tear month of May, 2016th..
So many good memories honestly HAHAHAHAHA
I'm going to talk about my first dragons here as well because
heck they're good

So, within a few days I already got some cool dragons, most of which I still have now!

23426034_350.png

This is my progen! She used to be an obsidian (?), seafoam and white dragon- But I got her all splishy splashy fantastic (still saving up for a shimmer.. one day)

23404859_350.png

one of the first few dragons I got! she used to have daub, but, GOSH, I fell in love with her the moment I saw her on the AH HAHAHAHAH- Sometimes I put my oldest dragons in the scrying workshop to view them as hatchlings again, and I get some good ol' nostalgia

(I became a lot of dragon trash lately? I'm working on some silly lore, I want to level up some of my permas in the coli.. God, where is my life going HAHAHAHAH)

Below are three other dragons I got like.. WIthin a week :D
I found out a week or two ago or so, that most of my dragons' birthdays are around the March-May time of the year, which is really interesting HAHAHAHAHA

23433711_350.png

23407956_350.png

23436327_350.png

23451360_350.png

-What flight did you join and why?
Wind! At first I was pretty much torn between.. Wind, Arcane, Fire and Nature, I think? And maybe Lightning as well- I ended up joining Wind in the end though, because I just loved the aesthetic and the feel to it the most! :D (might go on a flight vacation some time soon.. not sure yet)

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
BOY
I'm a BIGGIE on wildclaws and spirals, although I'm growing to like every breed! (even though.. I sometimes still dislike the poses of some breeds' genders, e.g. male mirror, which is a shame)

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I LOVE ME SOME BEARS- some of the sprites look pretty as well (but i'm not even going to try and get one, HAHAHAHAHA)- and colourful ones from here and there are amazing as well :D

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
BOY- I'm usually really bad at these
but hey lemme try
I love listening to music, spending time on the internet (it's basically my life line.. on a not so serious and a serious note), playing games, watching youtube/cartoons/anything, arting- I do like reading as well, but i NEVER do that- smh

I'm interested in uhm.. flight rising- HAHAHAHAHA- I like fantasy, adventure- I'm a HUGE biggie on arts, space- games, even, yes- I have a steam, dude and an xbox, but boy I should touch my games more often- bUT I'LL DO ONE DAY- i'm currently keeping up with some cartoons and anime (and I'm also a furry- I call myself a furry weeaboo for giggles, because it sounds funny, HAHAHAHAHA)- and i LOVE MEMES

i'm the ultimate cringe furry (future) weeaboo meme master
good golly this was wild
but also really fun to do
HAHAHAHAHAHA

so I hope I'll meet some really cool people- not FR only, but maybe just legit friends through the internet as well :D

Title edit by Gaia; no all-caps in the titles please
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
@hissingnoodle (smashes through window) HIIII
@hissingnoodle (smashes through window) HIIII
Clan Lore
@HissingNoodle

What kinda videogames, books, videos etc. you like? And what kinda fantasy you like?

In my case, I'm 19 years old bass playing nerdy highschoolstudent. I read, write and draw some, I also like video-, tabletop- and cardgames.
@HissingNoodle

What kinda videogames, books, videos etc. you like? And what kinda fantasy you like?

In my case, I'm 19 years old bass playing nerdy highschoolstudent. I read, write and draw some, I also like video-, tabletop- and cardgames.
MoOtdMJ.png
@CelestialPrime HELLO- HOW YOU DOIN FRIEND

@UnseenCrow Hello! :D
For fantasy I'm usually into stuff that's similar to LOTR probably, if you had to put it really generic xD (although.. I haven't seen LOTR.. but.. y'know-) Any kind of fiction is cool really, as long as it has some cool imaginary element I'm usually in c: (same goes for books)

For games.. Hmhmhmhm, I've mostly played Minecraft when I used to be 12 (still a nostalgic thing), now I usually play stuff like ARK, Skyrim, some shooters here and there (I don't have friends for it though, so I don't play those often unfortunately, same for multiplayer things)- I have like.. 50+ games? in my steam? I have yet to try out a lot of things, which is poo HAHAHAHAHA- But once I have time and no stress *clenches fist i will

and hmhmhm- if you'd like to know what cartoons/animes/stuff like that as well, lemme know c:
@CelestialPrime HELLO- HOW YOU DOIN FRIEND

@UnseenCrow Hello! :D
For fantasy I'm usually into stuff that's similar to LOTR probably, if you had to put it really generic xD (although.. I haven't seen LOTR.. but.. y'know-) Any kind of fiction is cool really, as long as it has some cool imaginary element I'm usually in c: (same goes for books)

For games.. Hmhmhmhm, I've mostly played Minecraft when I used to be 12 (still a nostalgic thing), now I usually play stuff like ARK, Skyrim, some shooters here and there (I don't have friends for it though, so I don't play those often unfortunately, same for multiplayer things)- I have like.. 50+ games? in my steam? I have yet to try out a lot of things, which is poo HAHAHAHAHA- But once I have time and no stress *clenches fist i will

and hmhmhm- if you'd like to know what cartoons/animes/stuff like that as well, lemme know c:
(walks out of nowhere because sometimes I stealth without even meaning too) Hello!!!! >w< I'm Snow!

I also enjoy youtubes of sorts. XD AND I ALSO NEED TO TOUCH MY GAMES MORE OFTEN--I FEEL YOU ON THAT. My poor games. XD (I ALSO need to re-find my xbox controller for my PC)

And fantasy and adventure stuff is amazing. X3 It's interesting that you joined a year ago--haha. One of my friends recently referred me to this game, and I've been having a lot of fun. X3

I thought I would say hi, your tag line caught my attention, and you seem interesting and nice. X3
(walks out of nowhere because sometimes I stealth without even meaning too) Hello!!!! >w< I'm Snow!

I also enjoy youtubes of sorts. XD AND I ALSO NEED TO TOUCH MY GAMES MORE OFTEN--I FEEL YOU ON THAT. My poor games. XD (I ALSO need to re-find my xbox controller for my PC)

And fantasy and adventure stuff is amazing. X3 It's interesting that you joined a year ago--haha. One of my friends recently referred me to this game, and I've been having a lot of fun. X3

I thought I would say hi, your tag line caught my attention, and you seem interesting and nice. X3
@HissingNoodle
*Jumps in through window*
Hi!!! I love Fantasy and dragons aswell!
I love Wishu I think she looks better with Skink actually rather than Shimmer!
also I can give you one of the bears because its just really sitting there in my lair just tell me a price you'll be willing to pay and also ima be having a buncha eggs hatch on the 29th of May soo you can have one for a very low price! (One of the nests is Most likely to only have Spirals in it!)
@HissingNoodle
*Jumps in through window*
Hi!!! I love Fantasy and dragons aswell!
I love Wishu I think she looks better with Skink actually rather than Shimmer!
also I can give you one of the bears because its just really sitting there in my lair just tell me a price you'll be willing to pay and also ima be having a buncha eggs hatch on the 29th of May soo you can have one for a very low price! (One of the nests is Most likely to only have Spirals in it!)
@Snowdove18 Oooh, hello! Welcome to FR :D
What games and such do you like? c:

@KiwiDemonHunter Oooooh, nice! :D
Have you seen/read/played anything fantasy-related which you thought was nice? c:

And hmmm, which bear do you have? c: (I have some, so I gotta make sure I won't get duplicates xD) For the spirals- Hmhmhmh, sure, you can ping me! I can't guarantee I'll find one I'll like, but I do hope they'll find nice homies ^_^

Have you seen/read/played anything fantasy-related which you thought was nice? c:

And hmmm, which bear do you have? c: (I have some, so I gotta make sure I won't get duplicates xD) For the spirals- Hmhmhmh, sure, you can ping me! I can't guarantee I'll find one I'll like, but I do hope they'll find nice homies ^_^

@HissingNoodle Hmmm I have read A bunch of Fantasy books and I really like the Wings of Fire series! I really want the rest of the series right now I only have 1-4 of the books, as for the played I guess FR or DragonCave i still play it it's not as fun as FR but yeah. the bear I have that i am willing to sell is the Sundial impostor so yeah c: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7700.png[/img] And yeah also the spirals it's ok if you don't see one you like or so I also will have a bunch more dergs born so yeah There will be probably 2 pearlies and a definite 2 Candy Coatl's!
@HissingNoodle
Hmmm I have read A bunch of Fantasy books and I really like the Wings of Fire series! I really want the rest of the series right now I only have 1-4 of the books, as for the played I guess FR or DragonCave i still play it it's not as fun as FR but yeah. the bear I have that i am willing to sell is the Sundial impostor so yeah c:
7700.png
And yeah also the spirals it's ok if you don't see one you like or so I also will have a bunch more dergs born so yeah There will be probably 2 pearlies and a definite 2 Candy Coatl's!
@KiwiDemonHunter Ooooh, can you tell me what the Wings of Fire is about? :D
I already have that bear, actually HAHHAHA
but thank you for the offer!

And nice (B
Lemme know when they hatch!
@KiwiDemonHunter Ooooh, can you tell me what the Wings of Fire is about? :D
I already have that bear, actually HAHHAHA
but thank you for the offer!

And nice (B
Lemme know when they hatch!
1 2