Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peace Riders: Resurgence (Open!)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
( hi!!! Still open...? Maybe..? >.> )
( hi!!! Still open...? Maybe..? >.> )
(Okay!! I will post a character setup then!! Thank you!!! @FantasyWalker )
(Okay!! I will post a character setup then!! Thank you!!! @FantasyWalker )
"-protect your riders!"

Leon heard Storm's command and didn't think twice before he launched himself on top of Drake, who could barely get out a yelp of surprise before he was buried in a ton of fur, barely in the nick of time. Another volley of arrows directed closer to the ground found their mark in Leon's coat. He shoved his head in the dirt to protect his eyes. When a few moments passed. He stood up, holding drake gingerly in his paws. "You okay?"

"No, I am not okay!" The human shouted, ticked off,"what in the hell was that for!" Leon put him down and Drake eyes landed on an arrow shaft embedded in the ground. "Oh."

Leon looked around frantically for the source of the second attack. His eyes could only find the Wildclaw brute Yuki, who has seem to have gotten over her sudden panic attack in a fit of rage. The Spiral guard, whose name Leon has yet to learn, was with her. The tundra got this idea that grouping up with other dragons for extra defense was a bright thing to do. He bounded to them, Drake following very close behind. "Guys! Guuuys!" Leon shouted to get their attention.
"-protect your riders!"

Leon heard Storm's command and didn't think twice before he launched himself on top of Drake, who could barely get out a yelp of surprise before he was buried in a ton of fur, barely in the nick of time. Another volley of arrows directed closer to the ground found their mark in Leon's coat. He shoved his head in the dirt to protect his eyes. When a few moments passed. He stood up, holding drake gingerly in his paws. "You okay?"

"No, I am not okay!" The human shouted, ticked off,"what in the hell was that for!" Leon put him down and Drake eyes landed on an arrow shaft embedded in the ground. "Oh."

Leon looked around frantically for the source of the second attack. His eyes could only find the Wildclaw brute Yuki, who has seem to have gotten over her sudden panic attack in a fit of rage. The Spiral guard, whose name Leon has yet to learn, was with her. The tundra got this idea that grouping up with other dragons for extra defense was a bright thing to do. He bounded to them, Drake following very close behind. "Guys! Guuuys!" Leon shouted to get their attention.
untitled_drawing_by_xxjcartspacexx-db93njk.png untitled_drawing_by_xxjcartspacexx-db94a0v.png
(He told me to chill on another thread...so now I feel conflicted.

Oh, to heck with it. Dogsblubbblubb get your scaly hide over here!)
(He told me to chill on another thread...so now I feel conflicted.

Oh, to heck with it. Dogsblubbblubb get your scaly hide over here!)
untitled_drawing_by_xxjcartspacexx-db93njk.png untitled_drawing_by_xxjcartspacexx-db94a0v.png
(( I AWAKEN FROM THE PITS OF SLEEPINESS AND SICKNESS! My scaly hide HAS ARRIVED!
Okay hi I'm here- sorry about that! I got your snazzy message on Friday (( then promptly fell asleep and forgot abt it, but it was good! I got a good laugh out of it)) and then my sickness and allergies got worse. Cats; I love them, but their dandruff hates me. Again, really sorry about the wait. Besides just general allergies sickness and allergies, I have no other excuse. ))

The majestic beast conjured of alchemy and necromancy promptly fell to the volley of arrows; while it may look like a dragon in terms of appearance, it did not have the scales of one. The sharp and deadly arrows pierced the illusion like a balloon. Too much contact at one time causes an illusion to fizzle out, and that is exactly what happened when they touched the glittering skin. It revealed a sack of subpar bones and meat, covered in a milky white film. The substance had failed, and made the mismatched lumps of meat shimmer in the warm dusk sunlight.

It was disgusting.

Adhering to Storm's warning, Caspian quickly snatched Emilia from the treetops, hoping to save her from the lethal waves spouting from the enemy riders. However, he wasn't fast enough. Two arrows ricocheted off of her torso, and a few hit her head and back. She didn't look good, to say the least. Already, ugly yellow bruises were beginning to form, and he could feel fluids moving around in her body that really shouldn't. "Emilia!" He cried. "She's been hit!"

While he was absolutely exhausted from raising the monsterish creature, adrenaline and rage coursed through his blood with a fervor that easily replaced the energy he had lost.

(( ... oops. Hopefully she'll be ok? Idk I kinda just went off the rails here ))

(( Yeah I had a friend a few days ago who got knocked around in a "Play fight" and suffered some internal bleeding, a concussion and spine damage, but he is pretty much okay now so don't worry

But it looked really bad still so that's kinda what I'm going for here ))
(( I AWAKEN FROM THE PITS OF SLEEPINESS AND SICKNESS! My scaly hide HAS ARRIVED!
Okay hi I'm here- sorry about that! I got your snazzy message on Friday (( then promptly fell asleep and forgot abt it, but it was good! I got a good laugh out of it)) and then my sickness and allergies got worse. Cats; I love them, but their dandruff hates me. Again, really sorry about the wait. Besides just general allergies sickness and allergies, I have no other excuse. ))

The majestic beast conjured of alchemy and necromancy promptly fell to the volley of arrows; while it may look like a dragon in terms of appearance, it did not have the scales of one. The sharp and deadly arrows pierced the illusion like a balloon. Too much contact at one time causes an illusion to fizzle out, and that is exactly what happened when they touched the glittering skin. It revealed a sack of subpar bones and meat, covered in a milky white film. The substance had failed, and made the mismatched lumps of meat shimmer in the warm dusk sunlight.

It was disgusting.

Adhering to Storm's warning, Caspian quickly snatched Emilia from the treetops, hoping to save her from the lethal waves spouting from the enemy riders. However, he wasn't fast enough. Two arrows ricocheted off of her torso, and a few hit her head and back. She didn't look good, to say the least. Already, ugly yellow bruises were beginning to form, and he could feel fluids moving around in her body that really shouldn't. "Emilia!" He cried. "She's been hit!"

While he was absolutely exhausted from raising the monsterish creature, adrenaline and rage coursed through his blood with a fervor that easily replaced the energy he had lost.

(( ... oops. Hopefully she'll be ok? Idk I kinda just went off the rails here ))

(( Yeah I had a friend a few days ago who got knocked around in a "Play fight" and suffered some internal bleeding, a concussion and spine damage, but he is pretty much okay now so don't worry

But it looked really bad still so that's kinda what I'm going for here ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
((Hello! I would love to join this if still possible :) If so I would love a tiny recap of what might be going on atm as well! :D))
((Hello! I would love to join this if still possible :) If so I would love a tiny recap of what might be going on atm as well! :D))
((Oh for the---
Okay, I think this site enjoys eating people's hard work.
'Cuz guess who just wrote a decently long story post and watched as it disappeared into the void?

...Anyways! I'll be busy with that for a bit!
In the meantime....
@Dogsblubblub : The arrows are dull, BTW! Just a tiny detail I noticed.
@Drackana : Hiya! Sorry for not replying to you! So, a quick recap:
  • A Wind Imperial named Storm has been chosen to be the new leader of the Peace Riders! Yay!
  • There's a bunch of people who aren't happy that they didn't have a say in this decision!
    Less yay!
  • A few Peace Rider recruits (and other allies) were going to set out on a journey with Storm to go over to the Peace Rider HQ on the following day, but then assassins were reported.
  • Present: Everybody had to fight off a few early arrivals of said assassins, and everything was cool! But now there's arrows everywhere. Humans are to be protected.
Hopefully that helped, and I look forward to seeing you and @elenah889 on this RP!
I also look forward to finish redoing my initial post attempt....

I..... should stop dawdling.

Well, see you guys shortly!))
((Oh for the---
Okay, I think this site enjoys eating people's hard work.
'Cuz guess who just wrote a decently long story post and watched as it disappeared into the void?

...Anyways! I'll be busy with that for a bit!
In the meantime....
@Dogsblubblub : The arrows are dull, BTW! Just a tiny detail I noticed.
@Drackana : Hiya! Sorry for not replying to you! So, a quick recap:
  • A Wind Imperial named Storm has been chosen to be the new leader of the Peace Riders! Yay!
  • There's a bunch of people who aren't happy that they didn't have a say in this decision!
    Less yay!
  • A few Peace Rider recruits (and other allies) were going to set out on a journey with Storm to go over to the Peace Rider HQ on the following day, but then assassins were reported.
  • Present: Everybody had to fight off a few early arrivals of said assassins, and everything was cool! But now there's arrows everywhere. Humans are to be protected.
Hopefully that helped, and I look forward to seeing you and @elenah889 on this RP!
I also look forward to finish redoing my initial post attempt....

I..... should stop dawdling.

Well, see you guys shortly!))
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
(( Hey hello I'm here

I edited the post, so there is only a very small chance of it being fatal. ))
(( Hey hello I'm here

I edited the post, so there is only a very small chance of it being fatal. ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
((Hopefully this is sort of still active....? I am assuming thought I just jump in to join?))
((Hopefully this is sort of still active....? I am assuming thought I just jump in to join?))
((I hate school projects. That is all I'm gonna say for why this post is extremely late.))

Nova and Sierra
"SWEET MERCIFUL ARCANIST! WHERE THE ****** DID THESE ARROWS COME FROM?!"
Sierra visibly flinched at her rider's rather crude exclamation, clearly displeased at her choice of words. Alas, the lecture will have to come later. The humans' lives were in danger, after all.

"Let us worry about that after the arrows are gone, Nova." As she said this, the crystalline Skydancer quickly extended her wings over Nova and the other rider (Victoria), her crystal wings providing a perfect cover for the dull arrows.
As quickly as the assault came, though, it ended just as fast. Surprised, and still on guard, Sierra cautiously glanced around the field, when she heard a come from Caspian. Whipping her head in that direction, the Skydancer suddenly saw several humanoid figures emerging from the woods, all wielding bows and knives. As they drew closer, Nova suddenly piped up from underneath Sierra's wing.

"Hey... That's weird. They look like --"
Surestrike

The Spiral guard huffed in annoyance at both Yuki's rather... aggressive display of her strength (seriously, would it kill the War Dragon to calm down a bit? She was just trying to show some compassion... Sheesh...) and the rather ineffectual arrow storm of the enemy.

'Of course, they did manage to severely harm at least one of us...' the head guard thought to herself, glancing over at Emilia in concern.
Before she could ponder about the true goal of the attack, Surestrike's ears perked up at the sound of one Tundra shouting in her general direction. She turned and, upon spotting the Tundra-Rider pair, quickly flew over to the duo.

"Are you two okay?" the Spiral asked in an (unfortuantely) brisk tone, glancing over them to assess their injuries. "Did any of you see the attack... uh..."

Here, Surestrike trailed off as several - no, dozens - of figures emerged from the woods, allowing the head guard of the Council to fully observe the attempted rider-killers.
To be honest, she wasn't actually expecting----

Storm

The Imperial sighed in relief as the dragons below her quickly heeded her warning and successfully protected their riders.
Or.... So she thought.
"Oh- Oh dear...." Storm murmured to herself quietly, looking down in concern to where Caspian had collapsed near his extremely injured rider. She then flew down to where the pair was, hoping that neither of the pair's condition was as severe as she dreaded.

"Akhala!" The Peace Rider leader callled out, looking for her old friend. "Come quickly! We need to--"

Storm cut herself off, however, as she suddenly caught sight of the ones who caused this.

'How... how could this be...? I thought they were merely human myths... How are there---'

--Elves. Very hostile, very skilled-looking, and very real elves.

((You may now scream at me for shoving these guys in + making you guys wait for an eternity + the rather hasty writing style.))
((I hate school projects. That is all I'm gonna say for why this post is extremely late.))

Nova and Sierra
"SWEET MERCIFUL ARCANIST! WHERE THE ****** DID THESE ARROWS COME FROM?!"
Sierra visibly flinched at her rider's rather crude exclamation, clearly displeased at her choice of words. Alas, the lecture will have to come later. The humans' lives were in danger, after all.

"Let us worry about that after the arrows are gone, Nova." As she said this, the crystalline Skydancer quickly extended her wings over Nova and the other rider (Victoria), her crystal wings providing a perfect cover for the dull arrows.
As quickly as the assault came, though, it ended just as fast. Surprised, and still on guard, Sierra cautiously glanced around the field, when she heard a come from Caspian. Whipping her head in that direction, the Skydancer suddenly saw several humanoid figures emerging from the woods, all wielding bows and knives. As they drew closer, Nova suddenly piped up from underneath Sierra's wing.

"Hey... That's weird. They look like --"
Surestrike

The Spiral guard huffed in annoyance at both Yuki's rather... aggressive display of her strength (seriously, would it kill the War Dragon to calm down a bit? She was just trying to show some compassion... Sheesh...) and the rather ineffectual arrow storm of the enemy.

'Of course, they did manage to severely harm at least one of us...' the head guard thought to herself, glancing over at Emilia in concern.
Before she could ponder about the true goal of the attack, Surestrike's ears perked up at the sound of one Tundra shouting in her general direction. She turned and, upon spotting the Tundra-Rider pair, quickly flew over to the duo.

"Are you two okay?" the Spiral asked in an (unfortuantely) brisk tone, glancing over them to assess their injuries. "Did any of you see the attack... uh..."

Here, Surestrike trailed off as several - no, dozens - of figures emerged from the woods, allowing the head guard of the Council to fully observe the attempted rider-killers.
To be honest, she wasn't actually expecting----

Storm

The Imperial sighed in relief as the dragons below her quickly heeded her warning and successfully protected their riders.
Or.... So she thought.
"Oh- Oh dear...." Storm murmured to herself quietly, looking down in concern to where Caspian had collapsed near his extremely injured rider. She then flew down to where the pair was, hoping that neither of the pair's condition was as severe as she dreaded.

"Akhala!" The Peace Rider leader callled out, looking for her old friend. "Come quickly! We need to--"

Storm cut herself off, however, as she suddenly caught sight of the ones who caused this.

'How... how could this be...? I thought they were merely human myths... How are there---'

--Elves. Very hostile, very skilled-looking, and very real elves.

((You may now scream at me for shoving these guys in + making you guys wait for an eternity + the rather hasty writing style.))
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28