Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82
I wish you a swift recovery Akiri! We hope you get better soon.
I wish you a swift recovery Akiri! We hope you get better soon.
Hope you have a speedy recovery Akiri! My thoughts are with you!
Hope you have a speedy recovery Akiri! My thoughts are with you!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Oh, no! Get well soon, Akiri!
Oh, no! Get well soon, Akiri!
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
That's awful! Glad to hear Akiri's okay, though! Get well soon, buddy!
That's awful! Glad to hear Akiri's okay, though! Get well soon, buddy!
oh, man. i hope you bounce back around, Akiri. im sorry you got involved in such a thing on New Year. best wishes to you, and i think may agree that we await your return!
oh, man. i hope you bounce back around, Akiri. im sorry you got involved in such a thing on New Year. best wishes to you, and i think may agree that we await your return!
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
Oh no! Eesh, that's the kind of thing that happens in my nightmares. Thank all the dieties that he's alive and on the road to recovery!
Oh no! Eesh, that's the kind of thing that happens in my nightmares. Thank all the dieties that he's alive and on the road to recovery!
We'll find the jerk who hit you, Akiri. And when we do, they won't just have the whole site of Flight Rising after them, but our dragons too!

Feel better, good sir! ♥♡♥
We'll find the jerk who hit you, Akiri. And when we do, they won't just have the whole site of Flight Rising after them, but our dragons too!

Feel better, good sir! ♥♡♥
Oh gosh, I'm glad that there will be no permenant damage but that must have been awful, and the road to recover will be long. I hope he'll feel okay and get lots of support from his family of friends! I'm sure that all of us support him too, even if we don't know him personally.
Oh gosh, I'm glad that there will be no permenant damage but that must have been awful, and the road to recover will be long. I hope he'll feel okay and get lots of support from his family of friends! I'm sure that all of us support him too, even if we don't know him personally.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah hope you feel better soon Akiri!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah hope you feel better soon Akiri!
Oh. My. GOSH. Who on the face of the earth would do that to Akiri?!?! Well, I'm sure I speak for all the people of Flight Rising when I say that we all hope for the fastest of recoveries. Stay well, our dearest friend, Akiri!

And, P.S, I will happily tear anyone who would do that to Akiri into shreds and feed them to the Flamecaller!!! (As you can probably tell, I am NOT happy about Akiri's hospitalization.)

Speedy recovery, Akiri! =3
Oh. My. GOSH. Who on the face of the earth would do that to Akiri?!?! Well, I'm sure I speak for all the people of Flight Rising when I say that we all hope for the fastest of recoveries. Stay well, our dearest friend, Akiri!

And, P.S, I will happily tear anyone who would do that to Akiri into shreds and feed them to the Flamecaller!!! (As you can probably tell, I am NOT happy about Akiri's hospitalization.)

Speedy recovery, Akiri! =3
ndrgcFj.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82