Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed] Free Dragons
1 2
Edit: No dragons looking for new homes at the moment! This may be my permanent free dragon thread, however, so I'll post dragons here when I feel like they would appreciate new homes. :)

Giving away all of these gorgeous dergs to new homes! Although I would appreciate it if you didn't exalt them straight away, I won't police exalting nor scold you if you decide to exalt them at any point. It would just make me more happy to see them stay in a clan for a while, since I do think that they have potential. :) First come, first serve.

Without further ado, here are the dragons looking for new homes. You may adopt as many as like!

Edit: No dragons looking for new homes at the moment! This may be my permanent free dragon thread, however, so I'll post dragons here when I feel like they would appreciate new homes. :)

Giving away all of these gorgeous dergs to new homes! Although I would appreciate it if you didn't exalt them straight away, I won't police exalting nor scold you if you decide to exalt them at any point. It would just make me more happy to see them stay in a clan for a while, since I do think that they have potential. :) First come, first serve.

Without further ado, here are the dragons looking for new homes. You may adopt as many as like!

Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@quetzalqueen

Can I possibly have Zamza?
@quetzalqueen

Can I possibly have Zamza?
@QuetzalQueen

Could I have Gabrielle? I love the blue colours.
@QuetzalQueen

Could I have Gabrielle? I love the blue colours.
gHimi9S.png
@QuetzalQueen

Could I have Galaxia please?
@QuetzalQueen

Could I have Galaxia please?
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
All CRs sent! :)
All CRs sent! :)
@QuetzalQueen Could I please grab this gorgeous girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26574718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265748/26574718_350.png[/img] [/url]
@QuetzalQueen
Could I please grab this gorgeous girl?

26574718_350.png
@QuetzalQueen

If Spyro is available, I'd love him!

Edit: As long as you don't mind a name change to actually be Spyro.
@QuetzalQueen

If Spyro is available, I'd love him!

Edit: As long as you don't mind a name change to actually be Spyro.
@QuetzalQueen
Could I have Meryla?
@QuetzalQueen
Could I have Meryla?
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@QuetzalQueen could i have ishtari?
@QuetzalQueen could i have ishtari?
@CayCay
Sure thing! I don't currently have the finances to buy a Scroll of Renaming myself, but you're willing to buy it yourself, that's absolutely fine. :) Sending a CR now.
@CayCay
Sure thing! I don't currently have the finances to buy a Scroll of Renaming myself, but you're willing to buy it yourself, that's absolutely fine. :) Sending a CR now.
1 2