Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | BKbeer joining the light flight
Hey everyone

I'm so excited to finally play this game , i heard some positive things about this.

so little about myself

21 year old male from Belgium
I'm a chemistry student studying at an university college. My whole life i have been a fan of dragons and fantasy in general. so yeah this is a perfect game for me. @CyberKyo has introduced me into this game and i'm loving it so far ( thank you very much Kyo ), the community seems great.

I hope i can make alot of friends here. so pls be my friend i will gladly accept , chat with me ask me anything ;p

Best regards
BKbeer
Hey everyone

I'm so excited to finally play this game , i heard some positive things about this.

so little about myself

21 year old male from Belgium
I'm a chemistry student studying at an university college. My whole life i have been a fan of dragons and fantasy in general. so yeah this is a perfect game for me. @CyberKyo has introduced me into this game and i'm loving it so far ( thank you very much Kyo ), the community seems great.

I hope i can make alot of friends here. so pls be my friend i will gladly accept , chat with me ask me anything ;p

Best regards
BKbeer
@BKbeer

Hello , I am Heero its supper nice to meet you . I am on every day and would be happy to help and chat with you.

if you like dragons this game is heaven ...I have tried so many sites and this is the best dragon site by far ...

anything specific you like? need help with? have a goal for?
@BKbeer

Hello , I am Heero its supper nice to meet you . I am on every day and would be happy to help and chat with you.

if you like dragons this game is heaven ...I have tried so many sites and this is the best dragon site by far ...

anything specific you like? need help with? have a goal for?
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

hi there , super nice to meet you too.

yeah this site looks awesome , i was counting down the days so i could play it haha

There is so much to learn , i don't even know what to ask for , i'm just exploring around now and learning stuff , questions will def come in the future i'm sure about that ;p

and again nice to meet you !!!
@Heeroku

hi there , super nice to meet you too.

yeah this site looks awesome , i was counting down the days so i could play it haha

There is so much to learn , i don't even know what to ask for , i'm just exploring around now and learning stuff , questions will def come in the future i'm sure about that ;p

and again nice to meet you !!!
@BKbeer

well I am here if any questions arise , I love to chat ..haha and getting random mails ..hehe

I have an odd taste in dragons , and only have one breed in my lair but if you like any after Beitir let me know
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7

there is a lot of things but some quick tips
fairgrounds - play artefracture as you ca max out the quickest

the most lucrative thing to do is grind the coliseum but you need 3 level 25 dragons so it will take a bit follow this guide
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

coli is great for food and things to sell.

also do your dailies like
Trading post - get a free item from pinkerton , brew cheap items with baldwin
Gathering - keep all dragons fed and use your 15 gathering turn every day ...when you are new its best to do it in scavenging...you can get eggs worth 200 gems.
@BKbeer

well I am here if any questions arise , I love to chat ..haha and getting random mails ..hehe

I have an odd taste in dragons , and only have one breed in my lair but if you like any after Beitir let me know
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7

there is a lot of things but some quick tips
fairgrounds - play artefracture as you ca max out the quickest

the most lucrative thing to do is grind the coliseum but you need 3 level 25 dragons so it will take a bit follow this guide
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

coli is great for food and things to sell.

also do your dailies like
Trading post - get a free item from pinkerton , brew cheap items with baldwin
Gathering - keep all dragons fed and use your 15 gathering turn every day ...when you are new its best to do it in scavenging...you can get eggs worth 200 gems.
A5i3AHB.png
@BKbeer

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with. Quoting a post doesn't actually alert the user that you've mentioned them.
@BKbeer

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with. Quoting a post doesn't actually alert the user that you've mentioned them.
uCR5SCW.png
@BKbeer
Welcome! whats Belgium like?
@BKbeer
Welcome! whats Belgium like?
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@heeroku

haha thanks maybe i will send a message now and then :p

also thanks i will read these through , this would be alot of help
@heeroku

haha thanks maybe i will send a message now and then :p

also thanks i will read these through , this would be alot of help
@Floatinginspace

hi space , thanks for the great tips , i will look into them thank you
@Floatinginspace

hi space , thanks for the great tips , i will look into them thank you
@TerminalEternity

hi there , Belgium is like the place to be for beer. Belgium has the best beers in the world and the cheapest place to buy them.

we are also famous for our waffles and chocolate haha.

also our french fries are the best.
@TerminalEternity

hi there , Belgium is like the place to be for beer. Belgium has the best beers in the world and the cheapest place to buy them.

we are also famous for our waffles and chocolate haha.

also our french fries are the best.
Yo I just see this now
Yo I just see this now