Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dumb ways to die!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@LotusCandy

Died trying to eat the mercury out of a thermometer (it looked like some kind of cherry candy).
@LotusCandy

Died trying to eat the mercury out of a thermometer (it looked like some kind of cherry candy).
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
@kaymontacell died because they licked a tongue ... That was infested with multiple nasty diseases, including all three hepatitises.
@kaymontacell died because they licked a tongue ... That was infested with multiple nasty diseases, including all three hepatitises.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@VelcrowC died from trying to save a fish from drowning. They instead, ended up being the ones who drowned.
@VelcrowC died from trying to save a fish from drowning. They instead, ended up being the ones who drowned.
LMLA6wg.png
@Otokyo died from eating too much lemon flavoured yogure
@Otokyo died from eating too much lemon flavoured yogure
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara
Death by drowning in ketch up
@Kapara
Death by drowning in ketch up
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
** SKIP ME **

@ShadeDaughter Hello there and welcome to Flight rising! :) Echoing what LotusCandy said, there is no 'no necro' rule on these forums. While reviving old threads is discouraged, as long as the topic remains relevant and continued discussion on-topic, there's no need for the locking of the thread. :) Make sure to read through the Flight Rising Forum Code of Conduct. While a lot of games have similar rules, it is important that Flight Rising policies are followed on the Flight Rising forums!
** SKIP ME **

@ShadeDaughter Hello there and welcome to Flight rising! :) Echoing what LotusCandy said, there is no 'no necro' rule on these forums. While reviving old threads is discouraged, as long as the topic remains relevant and continued discussion on-topic, there's no need for the locking of the thread. :) Make sure to read through the Flight Rising Forum Code of Conduct. While a lot of games have similar rules, it is important that Flight Rising policies are followed on the Flight Rising forums!
died choking on a nyan cat
died choking on a nyan cat
H9klr6C.png
@ShadeDaughter died because wolves got her in the middle of the night. They were aiming for a tree and missed.
@ShadeDaughter died because wolves got her in the middle of the night. They were aiming for a tree and missed.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat died while trying to untangle sheep from flying brambles. It's a thorny subject for her pet cats to talk about.
@Averat died while trying to untangle sheep from flying brambles. It's a thorny subject for her pet cats to talk about.
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra