Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 410 411
I've been stuck in high platinum (2800-2990) forever. Literally the only reason I'm not in diamond is surprisingly hacking? Back in season 3 I was one win away from diamond, and looking at the odds (my team had like 4 diamonds and a 3-stack, the enemy team was mostly plats and were all single queuers) obviously someone on the enemy team wasn't happy so they picked me, the only silver portrait on the team, to disconnect. :/ I lost 100 sr from that and gave up comp for the rest of s3. The same thing has happened two more times, and I've also been disconnected mid-match 2 times. It's so disheartening to think people would resort to ruining someone else's experience just because they can't handle the possibility of a loss.

(I know it's like, "how do you know if they're hacking?" but I have never had connection issues with Overwatch, if I've ever been disconnected from the game because of my own internet I would have had to restart my game or Xbox. The five times I was disconnected during comp I was able to get right back into the game immediately. None of my comp disconnects have ever been my fault and I'm the one who gets punished for it?)

Thankfully I haven't encountered any of this in a while, but granted I did take a 2 month break from competitive. At the moment my friends are trying to help me into diamond using smurf accounts, but it isn't going well because of bad teammates... good thing I've already decided to quit comp after this season so my rank doesn't really matter anymore.
I've been stuck in high platinum (2800-2990) forever. Literally the only reason I'm not in diamond is surprisingly hacking? Back in season 3 I was one win away from diamond, and looking at the odds (my team had like 4 diamonds and a 3-stack, the enemy team was mostly plats and were all single queuers) obviously someone on the enemy team wasn't happy so they picked me, the only silver portrait on the team, to disconnect. :/ I lost 100 sr from that and gave up comp for the rest of s3. The same thing has happened two more times, and I've also been disconnected mid-match 2 times. It's so disheartening to think people would resort to ruining someone else's experience just because they can't handle the possibility of a loss.

(I know it's like, "how do you know if they're hacking?" but I have never had connection issues with Overwatch, if I've ever been disconnected from the game because of my own internet I would have had to restart my game or Xbox. The five times I was disconnected during comp I was able to get right back into the game immediately. None of my comp disconnects have ever been my fault and I'm the one who gets punished for it?)

Thankfully I haven't encountered any of this in a while, but granted I did take a 2 month break from competitive. At the moment my friends are trying to help me into diamond using smurf accounts, but it isn't going well because of bad teammates... good thing I've already decided to quit comp after this season so my rank doesn't really matter anymore.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Just got the dva skin

I don't play dva and I suck with her

worth it ;)
Just got the dva skin

I don't play dva and I suck with her

worth it ;)
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
Hey guys? Something weird is going on with my Overwatch game. I play on PC. For some reason, my movement acts laggy, yanking me back to certain spots, activating skills when I didn't activate them, and stopping my fire when I'm playing as a character with automatic fire. I can't find any custom Arcade servers either. I can find QP, Arcade, Comp, and vs. AI matches, but the movement and attack stuff still persists. And yes, I did turn the computer off and then on again...
Hey guys? Something weird is going on with my Overwatch game. I play on PC. For some reason, my movement acts laggy, yanking me back to certain spots, activating skills when I didn't activate them, and stopping my fire when I'm playing as a character with automatic fire. I can't find any custom Arcade servers either. I can find QP, Arcade, Comp, and vs. AI matches, but the movement and attack stuff still persists. And yes, I did turn the computer off and then on again...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97 try lowering graphics settings
@Candlelit97 try lowering graphics settings
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
@candlelit97

For me it lags and freezes when I don't realize I have like virus program updating or, for some reason my internet is goofing around with not full bars. Mostly it happens with me having too much stuff going on in the background though (like stream open on internet tab etc. and yesterday the PTR update somehow didn't pause when I started the game it was a sh*t show to try and play)
@candlelit97

For me it lags and freezes when I don't realize I have like virus program updating or, for some reason my internet is goofing around with not full bars. Mostly it happens with me having too much stuff going on in the background though (like stream open on internet tab etc. and yesterday the PTR update somehow didn't pause when I started the game it was a sh*t show to try and play)
sIYtCYI.png
sombra is getting a sit emote
sombra is getting a sit emote
FrWpBP6.png

Does any1 play Xbox? Looking for partners. I don't have Xbox gold though, so I can't play.
Does any1 play Xbox? Looking for partners. I don't have Xbox gold though, so I can't play.
Talk less. Smile more.
Honestly, the dance emotes are probably coming in the anniversary event. That's what makes most sense to me. I'm hoping my punk dragon child gets his hinted at legendary skins in this event too. Don't get me wrong, I love Okami but my boy needs that punk skin so bad.
Honestly, the dance emotes are probably coming in the anniversary event. That's what makes most sense to me. I'm hoping my punk dragon child gets his hinted at legendary skins in this event too. Don't get me wrong, I love Okami but my boy needs that punk skin so bad.
________battle tag : skylace#11300
Well, since the Overwatch anniversary event is starting on Wednesday next week, I'll be getting my arcade loot boxes and Nexus Challenge rewards on that Wednesday. Gotta get those anniversary loot boxes!
Well, since the Overwatch anniversary event is starting on Wednesday next week, I'll be getting my arcade loot boxes and Nexus Challenge rewards on that Wednesday. Gotta get those anniversary loot boxes!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
i hope soldier gets a new skin in the anniversary event... i really love the immortal skin, but that was one skin in five events and aside from that all he's gotten is an emote and victory poses :( it's already confirmed zarya, hanzo and symmetra are getting skins. blizzard pls show my boy some love

on another slightly unrelated note, i finally got to diamond last weekend and then helped my friend get there the other night :,D i can finally quit comp happily
i hope soldier gets a new skin in the anniversary event... i really love the immortal skin, but that was one skin in five events and aside from that all he's gotten is an emote and victory poses :( it's already confirmed zarya, hanzo and symmetra are getting skins. blizzard pls show my boy some love

on another slightly unrelated note, i finally got to diamond last weekend and then helped my friend get there the other night :,D i can finally quit comp happily
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 410 411