Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games...GO!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wait are you guys talking about Rune Factory!?!?!? @Clash

I love Rune Factory :D Although they aren't making a fifth one because the devs went bankrupt even though RF4 was apparently the best selling installment of the series (I only played RF1 and RF2 though they were both awesome!!)
Wait are you guys talking about Rune Factory!?!?!? @Clash

I love Rune Factory :D Although they aren't making a fifth one because the devs went bankrupt even though RF4 was apparently the best selling installment of the series (I only played RF1 and RF2 though they were both awesome!!)
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *ahem* Sorry. But the magical farming!!! I liked 2 over 1, myself. (I could play a girl for a little while) 4 is totally worth it. 3 was okay, but the plot felt stale. Graphics were good, though. Played Frontier, hated the name of the town. Trampoli(ne) Anyway. Can't get hold of Tides of Destiny. (for the wii, it's everywhere on psp)
@Julia NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *ahem* Sorry. But the magical farming!!! I liked 2 over 1, myself. (I could play a girl for a little while) 4 is totally worth it. 3 was okay, but the plot felt stale. Graphics were good, though. Played Frontier, hated the name of the town. Trampoli(ne) Anyway. Can't get hold of Tides of Destiny. (for the wii, it's everywhere on psp)
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Clash Tides of Destiny is good. If I were at home more I'd have finished it by now and if I hadn't just gotten Dragon Quest: Swords I'd still be playing it. But I have to disagree and say that 1 is better story wise? The 2 generations thing was really cool, but Raguna is the ONLY protagonist to actually look capable of farming/being an adult/anything! XD
@Clash Tides of Destiny is good. If I were at home more I'd have finished it by now and if I hadn't just gotten Dragon Quest: Swords I'd still be playing it. But I have to disagree and say that 1 is better story wise? The 2 generations thing was really cool, but Raguna is the ONLY protagonist to actually look capable of farming/being an adult/anything! XD
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia I agree Raguna looks the most... mature. Though Lest and Frey(?) are 16ish looking. If there were a 5th, they might end up 18 again! XD ....I kinda like the fact they can drink in most cases. Yay, drinking!
@Julia I agree Raguna looks the most... mature. Though Lest and Frey(?) are 16ish looking. If there were a 5th, they might end up 18 again! XD ....I kinda like the fact they can drink in most cases. Yay, drinking!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Zaptrac I'm interested. My free time is limited but yeah, it would be fun to build a settlement together or something and work on it even if we're not online at the same time. Depends on your timezone as well.

Just know I quite suck at survival though XD Especially the actual mining part. I love survival but I tend to have no patience and in SP it's too easy to just switch to creative. *no self control*
@Zaptrac I'm interested. My free time is limited but yeah, it would be fun to build a settlement together or something and work on it even if we're not online at the same time. Depends on your timezone as well.

Just know I quite suck at survival though XD Especially the actual mining part. I love survival but I tend to have no patience and in SP it's too easy to just switch to creative. *no self control*
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
World of Warcraft, anyone? My main characters are a lvl 86 night elf hunter and a level 26 night elf druid I made a couple days ago.
World of Warcraft, anyone? My main characters are a lvl 86 night elf hunter and a level 26 night elf druid I made a couple days ago.
9ha1QnY.png
@endee I'm fine with playing either creative or survival. The only world I have on my server at the moment is on hard mode. I'll add you on here and we can play some time when I'm back home!
@endee I'm fine with playing either creative or survival. The only world I have on my server at the moment is on hard mode. I'll add you on here and we can play some time when I'm back home!
@Zaptrac Ouch hard mode, that is gonna be tough lol.
@Zaptrac Ouch hard mode, that is gonna be tough lol.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Ohhh man I just started LoZ: A Link Between Worlds last night and DANG it is addicting!!

I ended up playing 'til about 3 AM last night, haha.
Ohhh man I just started LoZ: A Link Between Worlds last night and DANG it is addicting!!

I ended up playing 'til about 3 AM last night, haha.
tumblr_lxe4zsMZck1qkdl7uo4_250.gif
PSSST.

All of you should add me on PSN.

I'm calmdeer .
PSSST.

All of you should add me on PSN.

I'm calmdeer .
qOq3cTe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9