Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games...GO!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DID SOMEONE SAY RUNE FACTORY because I got RF4 for Christmas and I am addicted. I attempted to play the third one a while back, but I couldn't get into it as much because I didn't really like many of the characters. I feel RF4 strikes the perfect balance of silly, though!
DID SOMEONE SAY RUNE FACTORY because I got RF4 for Christmas and I am addicted. I attempted to play the third one a while back, but I couldn't get into it as much because I didn't really like many of the characters. I feel RF4 strikes the perfect balance of silly, though!
Been playin' TF2 lately on steam. Anyone else?
Been playin' TF2 lately on steam. Anyone else?
I love video games too. xD My favs are RPG, and I'm so excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition atm. I hope it will be better than DA 2. XD...Also I started to play LoL again, but yeah I'm not too good in it yet, and the community not the best. xD (I'm palying on EUNE)
I love video games too. xD My favs are RPG, and I'm so excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition atm. I hope it will be better than DA 2. XD...Also I started to play LoL again, but yeah I'm not too good in it yet, and the community not the best. xD (I'm palying on EUNE)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Finally got Final Fantasy XIII-2 for my bday
Honestly, I'll never understand why it got so many bad reviews.
Finally got Final Fantasy XIII-2 for my bday
Honestly, I'll never understand why it got so many bad reviews.
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9