Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not really new....
I joined back in July 2015, was active, then had to leave due to health issues. BUT I'M BACK NOW!!! I moved from Plague to Wind Flight, and am working on getting started up again! :D

Can't wait to meet some more people, and CLEARLY I need to go hit up the Scry tool because OMGAWSH NEW SPECIES AND GENES AND FAMILIARS AND I MIGHT DIE.
I joined back in July 2015, was active, then had to leave due to health issues. BUT I'M BACK NOW!!! I moved from Plague to Wind Flight, and am working on getting started up again! :D

Can't wait to meet some more people, and CLEARLY I need to go hit up the Scry tool because OMGAWSH NEW SPECIES AND GENES AND FAMILIARS AND I MIGHT DIE.
Hello there @NykiaRuvein! It's terrible to have had to leave for your health, but I'm glad to see you're back and I hope you're doing very well! Best of luck starting up again! Don't be a stranger!~
-Triv
Hello there @NykiaRuvein! It's terrible to have had to leave for your health, but I'm glad to see you're back and I hope you're doing very well! Best of luck starting up again! Don't be a stranger!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
@triviacharlie

It can be rough, but I'm excited to be back. Kind of a good thing to start over, it means I can slowly build up my dragons again, and work out some lore for them for once. XD
@triviacharlie

It can be rough, but I'm excited to be back. Kind of a good thing to start over, it means I can slowly build up my dragons again, and work out some lore for them for once. XD
Welcome back! I hope you're well c:
Isn't it good to be back? :D
Welcome back! I hope you're well c:
Isn't it good to be back? :D
unknown-2.png
@Panix
It IS!!!

There's all sorts of fun things out and about there right now. New genes (HOLY COW I LOVE OPAL) and the bogs! They remind me of Joanna from Rescuers Down Under. X3
@Panix
It IS!!!

There's all sorts of fun things out and about there right now. New genes (HOLY COW I LOVE OPAL) and the bogs! They remind me of Joanna from Rescuers Down Under. X3