Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apel's accents
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 329 330
@Apel
could i get a slot for Hesperidean, please? (i can't use google doc> <;
@Apel
could i get a slot for Hesperidean, please? (i can't use google doc> <;
@Apel

Definitely throw me onto that Imperial skincent! Treasure slot prefered, but if not,I can definitely pay in gems.

And I'd love to be on all your pinglists! I can't add myself since I'm mobile, unfortunately.
@Apel

Definitely throw me onto that Imperial skincent! Treasure slot prefered, but if not,I can definitely pay in gems.

And I'd love to be on all your pinglists! I can't add myself since I'm mobile, unfortunately.
@Apel
Could I get a slot for Hesperidean?
@Apel
Could I get a slot for Hesperidean?
1tmrtf.png2u76iz7.pngxnbwuc.png
@apel

I can't add myself from my mobile.
Could you please add me to the general and reprint list as well as a copy of Hesperidean.

Thanks!
@apel

I can't add myself from my mobile.
Could you please add me to the general and reprint list as well as a copy of Hesperidean.

Thanks!
oY137o1.png 7kCMllO.gif63H9Cdn.gif
@Apel

Could you put me down for a copy of Hesperidean, please? I'm able to pay in gems beforehand.
@Apel

Could you put me down for a copy of Hesperidean, please? I'm able to pay in gems beforehand.
@Apel

I was snooping around the thread, I think likeacliche's problem was probably them using ctrl + f to search for their name. I actually confused myself for a moment there as well.
@Apel

I was snooping around the thread, I think likeacliche's problem was probably them using ctrl + f to search for their name. I actually confused myself for a moment there as well.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Apel
Hi! I already put myself down earlier on the preorders for Hesperidean, but I just realized I only have half the price in gems. Do you accept mixed payments?
@Apel
Hi! I already put myself down earlier on the preorders for Hesperidean, but I just realized I only have half the price in gems. Do you accept mixed payments?
@rasnes @Monako @Cutinstincts @nilah @Lunox @dada08 @Growltiger @twinklelight
added!

@NightInVienna That'd be ok!
@rasnes @Monako @Cutinstincts @nilah @Lunox @dada08 @Growltiger @twinklelight
added!

@NightInVienna That'd be ok!
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
@Apel
A slot for Hesperidean, please?

edit:
Would mixed payment be okay?
@Apel
A slot for Hesperidean, please?

edit:
Would mixed payment be okay?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Apel
Hello! I'm stuck on mobile for a bit and can't edit docs, could you please add me to the general ping list please?
@Apel
Hello! I'm stuck on mobile for a bit and can't edit docs, could you please add me to the general ping list please?
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 329 330