Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair cleanout!
1 2
@Linaru thank you :D
@Linaru thank you :D
@blackbirdy

Hello there! My name is Hannah, and I run an exalt rescue thread which can be found by clicking either of the buttons below in my signature. You have some very beautiful dragons, and I really hope that you are able to find all of them homes! However, if there are some you can't manage to sell, and need them out of your lair, I just wanted to extend the offer to take them into my rescue. I am willing to pay up to 4500 treasure for any dragon, which I will then sell for 5000 treasure in my thread. Yours are so pretty, though, I'm sure they'll find homes! Just thought I'd extend the offer and let you know that my lair is open to anyone you don't happen to sell, but don't want to see exalted.
I hope this message isn't unwelcome! Please let me know if you are interested in this, but if not, just consider this a free bump! Thank you for your time!
@blackbirdy

Hello there! My name is Hannah, and I run an exalt rescue thread which can be found by clicking either of the buttons below in my signature. You have some very beautiful dragons, and I really hope that you are able to find all of them homes! However, if there are some you can't manage to sell, and need them out of your lair, I just wanted to extend the offer to take them into my rescue. I am willing to pay up to 4500 treasure for any dragon, which I will then sell for 5000 treasure in my thread. Yours are so pretty, though, I'm sure they'll find homes! Just thought I'd extend the offer and let you know that my lair is open to anyone you don't happen to sell, but don't want to see exalted.
I hope this message isn't unwelcome! Please let me know if you are interested in this, but if not, just consider this a free bump! Thank you for your time!
@blackbirdy didn't want him to be snapped away from someone else ^^
@blackbirdy didn't want him to be snapped away from someone else ^^
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
FIRE WALK WITH ME !
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2