Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM Accents
1 2 3 4
Mostly looking for gems but treasure offers will be considered on some.

Please throw me an offer!

Customs:

Mostly looking for gems but treasure offers will be considered on some.

Please throw me an offer!

Customs:

@Monako not sure how much to offer because I'm not familiar with it, but may I ask a rough estimation for Passage of Time? :)
@Monako not sure how much to offer because I'm not familiar with it, but may I ask a rough estimation for Passage of Time? :)
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Monako Out of curiosity, what are you seeking for Basilisk?
@Monako Out of curiosity, what are you seeking for Basilisk?
@Monako

King of Crows and Olitiau - what are you looking for for those?
@Monako

King of Crows and Olitiau - what are you looking for for those?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Kyrislian From my understanding the person who gave me this one sells them usually for 15k gems. But I can go lower, I'd love to just see what you have to offer. x3

@wesleydog I'm looking for around 7k gems. But you're free to throw an offer my way. It's a 5 print.

@BlackandTan 900 gems for King Of Crows, I traded a copy of Olitiau for a Apel custom, so I don't have an exact price in mind.
@Kyrislian From my understanding the person who gave me this one sells them usually for 15k gems. But I can go lower, I'd love to just see what you have to offer. x3

@wesleydog I'm looking for around 7k gems. But you're free to throw an offer my way. It's a 5 print.

@BlackandTan 900 gems for King Of Crows, I traded a copy of Olitiau for a Apel custom, so I don't have an exact price in mind.
@Monako

Ok, can I get king of crows then please?
@Monako

Ok, can I get king of crows then please?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan Sure! I sent you a private auction house sale. It'll be up there for you whenever you're ready. x3
@BlackandTan Sure! I sent you a private auction house sale. It'll be up there for you whenever you're ready. x3
Bumpty bump
Bumpty bump
@Monako

I'm interested in this one!
@Monako

I'm interested in this one!
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
@StarryTak Would 900gems be okay for you? x3
@StarryTak Would 900gems be okay for you? x3
1 2 3 4