Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Age Roleplay: Open (OOC Thread)
1 2 3 4
Sorry I wasn't on earlier. Slept in kinda late, and was a bit busy for a little while. ^^;;

@HotGeometry
Hee hee! Can't help it, I love my sneaky characters with bows. Your Qunari sounds like a lot of fun. It's great when characters are made with surprising characteristics. :3

@AbyssRanger
Yeppers! I love the idea too. :D I was thinking, what if the mission was to retrieve an item, or to rescue captives?
Sorry I wasn't on earlier. Slept in kinda late, and was a bit busy for a little while. ^^;;

@HotGeometry
Hee hee! Can't help it, I love my sneaky characters with bows. Your Qunari sounds like a lot of fun. It's great when characters are made with surprising characteristics. :3

@AbyssRanger
Yeppers! I love the idea too. :D I was thinking, what if the mission was to retrieve an item, or to rescue captives?
@Aretimes @HotGeometry @DustyStarr

I'm glad you all liked the plot! Hmm, I think the mission could definitely be having to retrieve some sort of magical artifact. The Venatori would definitely want that and be there in force which would require lots of fighting to be done and, since the artifact is magical, Aretimes's character could be there to help with the artifact as well as the fighting. Still have to figure out what the artifact is, but how does that sound?

Also, I'm probably going to turn this into an OOC thread so we can post our profiles here and whatnot :3
@Aretimes @HotGeometry @DustyStarr

I'm glad you all liked the plot! Hmm, I think the mission could definitely be having to retrieve some sort of magical artifact. The Venatori would definitely want that and be there in force which would require lots of fighting to be done and, since the artifact is magical, Aretimes's character could be there to help with the artifact as well as the fighting. Still have to figure out what the artifact is, but how does that sound?

Also, I'm probably going to turn this into an OOC thread so we can post our profiles here and whatnot :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

I think it will work well. :3 All of our characters have a nice contrast in fighting styles. They should be able to take them out nicely. It'll take a while, but can be done. X3 Ooo would @Aretimes 's character possibly know a lot of information on the magical item?

Since Asteraia (My character) is a Rouge and stealthy, maybe she could look around areas for the item and maybe search for information?

Just saw that you turned it into an OOC thread. Sounds like a great idea to me! :D

@HotGeometry
Sorry for the wait in replying. Sorry, I love stealthy characters. ^^;; Your Qunari warrior seems awesome. I love how he's soft spoken and a bit different than other Qunari warrior. He's going to fun to interact with. :D
@AbyssRanger

I think it will work well. :3 All of our characters have a nice contrast in fighting styles. They should be able to take them out nicely. It'll take a while, but can be done. X3 Ooo would @Aretimes 's character possibly know a lot of information on the magical item?

Since Asteraia (My character) is a Rouge and stealthy, maybe she could look around areas for the item and maybe search for information?

Just saw that you turned it into an OOC thread. Sounds like a great idea to me! :D

@HotGeometry
Sorry for the wait in replying. Sorry, I love stealthy characters. ^^;; Your Qunari warrior seems awesome. I love how he's soft spoken and a bit different than other Qunari warrior. He's going to fun to interact with. :D
@DustyStarr
@AbyssRanger

Oooh, she would know quite a bit about magical artifacts! Gino spend most of her spare time with her nose in old books about the most obscure magic and objects. She'd probably geek out over it for a good while LOL
@DustyStarr
@AbyssRanger

Oooh, she would know quite a bit about magical artifacts! Gino spend most of her spare time with her nose in old books about the most obscure magic and objects. She'd probably geek out over it for a good while LOL
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png

@Aretimes , @AbyssRanger
Awww that would be lots of fun! X3 Bet she would love to help find it. Asteria would probably work with her to get info on it. :3

@Aretimes , @AbyssRanger
Awww that would be lots of fun! X3 Bet she would love to help find it. Asteria would probably work with her to get info on it. :3
@Aretimes @DustyStarr @HotGeometry
Okay! So, we have a plot decided! Everyone can probably go ahead and post their character's profile here on the OOC thread and then we can probably go ahead and start the roleplay :3
@Aretimes @DustyStarr @HotGeometry
Okay! So, we have a plot decided! Everyone can probably go ahead and post their character's profile here on the OOC thread and then we can probably go ahead and start the roleplay :3
@AbyssRanger
I'll get to work on mine soon. :3
@AbyssRanger
I'll get to work on mine soon. :3
@AbyssRanger
I'll have Gino's bio here on the thread soon! Or, should I just provide a link to the stash file??
@AbyssRanger
I'll have Gino's bio here on the thread soon! Or, should I just provide a link to the stash file??
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Aretimes

Please post the character profile here :3
@Aretimes

Please post the character profile here :3
@AbyssRanger
Sure thing! I should have it posted soon~