Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {DIGITAL LOVE} CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71
Bump!
I have to say that my favorite robot would be BB8 or C3PO from Star Wars. Or the Engineer from Skulduggery Pleasant.
Bump!
I have to say that my favorite robot would be BB8 or C3PO from Star Wars. Or the Engineer from Skulduggery Pleasant.
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
Bump~

Since AIs count, Cortana from Halo would be my favorite robot. I loved her as a character and was absolutely heartbroken by the end of Halo 4.
Bump~

Since AIs count, Cortana from Halo would be my favorite robot. I loved her as a character and was absolutely heartbroken by the end of Halo 4.
uJKk9sx.gif
@ramperdos youve been added! Dont forget to check out the bonus questions on the first page for a chance at more prizes!
@ramperdos youve been added! Dont forget to check out the bonus questions on the first page for a chance at more prizes!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
My favorite robot is Zenyatta from Overwatch because healers are awesome :)
My favorite robot is Zenyatta from Overwatch because healers are awesome :)
May I join?
C3PO definitely is a nice robot. I want him lol
Superheroes? Maybe the characters from the Amber anthology- although they aren't exactly heroes, they have powers. Whoever that crazy dude is who can walk through shadows and draw magical pictures and playing cards is rly cool.
May I join?
C3PO definitely is a nice robot. I want him lol
Superheroes? Maybe the characters from the Amber anthology- although they aren't exactly heroes, they have powers. Whoever that crazy dude is who can walk through shadows and draw magical pictures and playing cards is rly cool.
ngEefQw.png
hEjZTHZ.png
bump
bump
Maximillion.png
I'm surprised nobody has said this, but my favorite robot is Bender from Futurama
I'm surprised nobody has said this, but my favorite robot is Bender from Futurama
9ba468941bc24fc1b9a100cb5f92cc8a.jpg
bump, and my favorite robot is the Terminator (T-1000)
bump, and my favorite robot is the Terminator (T-1000)
bump!
bump!
PAMoyvM.png
Bump~
Bump~
uJKk9sx.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71