Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Walking Dead (game)
1 2
Anyone else here play the walking dead game or am I alone? I will immediately send you a friend request if you do because the community is so small and that game is my addiction.
Anyone else here play the walking dead game or am I alone? I will immediately send you a friend request if you do because the community is so small and that game is my addiction.
OOf4SrF.gifGalaxis MagazineDQ12RZ9.png+3 FR time OOf4SrF.gif
@Viperia

I don't play it but whenever I watch lets play my heart breaks more and more
Game stop sucker-punching me in the feels
plz
@Viperia

I don't play it but whenever I watch lets play my heart breaks more and more
Game stop sucker-punching me in the feels
plz
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@Viperia
Yesss! I played Season 1 and 2. Can't play S3 since it's not coming out on Xbox though :/ I would have sold my soul for it when I was younger lol.
@Viperia
Yesss! I played Season 1 and 2. Can't play S3 since it's not coming out on Xbox though :/ I would have sold my soul for it when I was younger lol.
@Viperia
wheres my friend request

i love that game so much you have no idea
rip my boi kenny
@Viperia
wheres my friend request

i love that game so much you have no idea
rip my boi kenny
tumblr_myhkh13Sii1rszmv9o1_500.gif
Yes finally someone who plays TWD game!! I love that game! I've played season 1 and 2 plus the 400 days DLC.

I haven't played the Michonne story or season 3 yet though because they're not on Kindle yet. :/

@Viperia.
Yes finally someone who plays TWD game!! I love that game! I've played season 1 and 2 plus the 400 days DLC.

I haven't played the Michonne story or season 3 yet though because they're not on Kindle yet. :/

@Viperia.
the end of the first season still makes me cry ngl :( i watched let's players religiously for that season, but i haven't really followed the second or third seasons, and i think i only watched someone play through 400 days like... once >__> i need to go back and rewatch cryaotic's entire playlist of the series tbh i love the game but just never got back into it after the long break between seasons
the end of the first season still makes me cry ngl :( i watched let's players religiously for that season, but i haven't really followed the second or third seasons, and i think i only watched someone play through 400 days like... once >__> i need to go back and rewatch cryaotic's entire playlist of the series tbh i love the game but just never got back into it after the long break between seasons
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Spycopath same, I cant even think about the first two seasons without crying lmao

@spirit3106 Aw :( Well you can always watch other play throughs on youtube!

@StarlightAurora Its right there ffff Yes omg this game is my life blood

@Shadowflame777 just keep waiting lol, itll happen one day. I'm happy I'm not the only one in love with this game XD
@Nicolas The second season is pretty good, but the third season makes me wanna kms tbh,
@Spycopath same, I cant even think about the first two seasons without crying lmao

@spirit3106 Aw :( Well you can always watch other play throughs on youtube!

@StarlightAurora Its right there ffff Yes omg this game is my life blood

@Shadowflame777 just keep waiting lol, itll happen one day. I'm happy I'm not the only one in love with this game XD
@Nicolas The second season is pretty good, but the third season makes me wanna kms tbh,
OOf4SrF.gifGalaxis MagazineDQ12RZ9.png+3 FR time OOf4SrF.gif
@Viperia I've played season 1 and 2, I haven't bought season 3 yet but I will eventually.
@Viperia I've played season 1 and 2, I haven't bought season 3 yet but I will eventually.
UZVTEBc.png
@Viperia
The New Frontier is just one big emotional roller coaster that you can't get off of tbh :'^)
@Viperia
The New Frontier is just one big emotional roller coaster that you can't get off of tbh :'^)
tumblr_myhkh13Sii1rszmv9o1_500.gif
@Viperia
i'm already emotionally dead from the first season, what more can this game take from me
@Viperia
i'm already emotionally dead from the first season, what more can this game take from me
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2