Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED 6 Digit Maize Pure Unbred
Moved one last time because my forgetful self forgot there was an auction's thread. I'm not moving it again affer this! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=891289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8913/891289_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kir #891289 Born Oct 07, 2013 No offspring Wind Flight[/b] [u]Current Bid:[/u] 8000g by Charzinc AB: N/A End date: May 4th, 2017 17:00 fr time Gem/Treasure rate: 1:950 Snipe Guard: bids made in the last hour extends the auction for a final 12 hours[/center] Taken from [b][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2163258/]this thread[/url][/u][/b] where another 6 digit (#103524 2nd gen XYX) is still hearing offers. And [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2172659]this thread[/url] where other proof of bidding has occured. Sorry for the mess! I'm new to the new format. Please ping me and the former bidder when making a bid! Please do not make any bids until the pinglist post has been made (I'll have it up asap!)
Moved one last time because my forgetful self forgot there was an auction's thread. I'm not moving it again affer this!

891289_350.png

Kir
Born Oct 07, 2013
No offspring
Wind Flight

Current Bid:
8000g by Charzinc
AB: N/A
End date: May 4th, 2017 17:00 fr time
Gem/Treasure rate: 1:950
Snipe Guard: bids made in the last hour extends the auction for a final 12 hours

Taken from this thread where another 6 digit (#103524 2nd gen XYX) is still hearing offers.
And this thread where other proof of bidding has occured. Sorry for the mess! I'm new to the new format.
Please ping me and the former bidder when making a bid!
Please do not make any bids until the pinglist post has been made (I'll have it up asap!)
coppercoilcreeper_zpsuw9bo4ed.gifnight_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.pnglight_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8p.pngnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.pngMantarune_zpsidz7d320.gif
Last Day Pinglist:

Terpsichoria Alyxsandre Danizaurs Charzinc Valka
Last Day Pinglist:

Terpsichoria Alyxsandre Danizaurs Charzinc Valka
coppercoilcreeper_zpsuw9bo4ed.gifnight_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.pnglight_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8p.pngnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.pngMantarune_zpsidz7d320.gif
Bloop
Bloop
Bloop
Bloop
@Valka @SarenArterius

8000kg
@Valka @SarenArterius

8000kg
Banner made by: AvariceXIVtumblr_obnuwuJkgd1vu9karo9_500.png
Last day pinglist ping! Sorry if you didn't want the pings 0/ Just trying to do as told.

@Terpsichoria @Alyxsandre @Danizaurs @Charzinc @Valka
Last day pinglist ping! Sorry if you didn't want the pings 0/ Just trying to do as told.

@Terpsichoria @Alyxsandre @Danizaurs @Charzinc @Valka
Last chance!
Last chance!
@SarenArterius I would bid but I'm way too broke to afford above 8kg ;o; I tried making money to bid on this
@SarenArterius I would bid but I'm way too broke to afford above 8kg ;o; I tried making money to bid on this
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

That's okay! I really appreciate the thought, drive, and effort. I never could have known Kir would be so popular. It really makes happy I fought tooth and nail for him back then. Thank you so much for being apart of this experience with me 0/ I hope good things come your way.
@Danizaurs

That's okay! I really appreciate the thought, drive, and effort. I never could have known Kir would be so popular. It really makes happy I fought tooth and nail for him back then. Thank you so much for being apart of this experience with me 0/ I hope good things come your way.
Annnnd we're done~ winner winner chicken dinner. I'll be contacting you in a moment!
Annnnd we're done~ winner winner chicken dinner. I'll be contacting you in a moment!