Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Purge, KO
1 2
Do you have gems to supplement the missing 5,000 treasure? If so add 5 gems to the 10,000 treasure. If you dont have those gems, I will accept 2 familiars. :)

Being flexible with people. :)

@Cealygosa
Do you have gems to supplement the missing 5,000 treasure? If so add 5 gems to the 10,000 treasure. If you dont have those gems, I will accept 2 familiars. :)

Being flexible with people. :)

@Cealygosa
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Please, if you don't mind, move this thread to the topic it should be under. It helps keep forum organization and follows proper posting guidelines.

Plus it's easier to find under the right section, thus it's easier for you to make your sales!

Everyone wins when you post in the right sub-forum :D

- CR0
Please, if you don't mind, move this thread to the topic it should be under. It helps keep forum organization and follows proper posting guidelines.

Plus it's easier to find under the right section, thus it's easier for you to make your sales!

Everyone wins when you post in the right sub-forum :D

- CR0
Thats kinda inconvenient for the people who have posted actual requests on this thread though...... I will see what I can do.....
@CRO
Thats kinda inconvenient for the people who have posted actual requests on this thread though...... I will see what I can do.....
@CRO
With all Regards Kronus!
Keeping the thread open for those that have already made deals with you is fine imho, I just think next time when you have a plan to sell, you would find a wider audience in the sales section :D

Looking out to help you as seller and the customers buying!

Thanks for being reasonable about it!

- CR0
Keeping the thread open for those that have already made deals with you is fine imho, I just think next time when you have a plan to sell, you would find a wider audience in the sales section :D

Looking out to help you as seller and the customers buying!

Thanks for being reasonable about it!

- CR0
ok, I will move it.... for those who have requested or commented already
@CRO
@bamboo1996
@Cealygosa
@glitchedghostie

The new thread can be found using the URL below..... Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2180231#post_27057337

Cheers,
Kronus

I will delete this thread when the people that responded before, respond and get the link to the new thread.
ok, I will move it.... for those who have requested or commented already
@CRO
@bamboo1996
@Cealygosa
@glitchedghostie

The new thread can be found using the URL below..... Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2180231#post_27057337

Cheers,
Kronus

I will delete this thread when the people that responded before, respond and get the link to the new thread.
With all Regards Kronus!
1 2