Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Purge, KO
1 2
Lets call this a Lair Purge even though I am not giving away ALL dragons. The guidlines:
-Any dragon you want is going to cost at least 3,000 treasure including the gorgeous hatchlings.
-If wanted the dragon can be bought with the apparel, skins, familiar and accent.
- Some dragons are super and more valuable than others, so some prices may be more than 75k treasure.
- Gems are acceptable but I would prefer treasure.
- Just choose a dragon or dragons, I will read your request and respond.
*The more dragons you ask for, the more you pay.
- NOBODY can ask for more than 5 dragons.
- The price will not exceed 1 million treasure or 110 gems.
- When requesting a dragon(s) provide me with only their name.
My gem to treasure ratio is: 1 gem= 875 treasure

Choose your dragon(s). I will respond quickly also, because I am an active player.
Also do not be greedy and take most of the fun.
Lastly, I am open to haggling if a price seems overpriced or underpriced, essentially I do not know the values to everything, YET.

Refer to my lair (by clicking the wing icon to the left of thid post), if you want something.

OPEN
Lets call this a Lair Purge even though I am not giving away ALL dragons. The guidlines:
-Any dragon you want is going to cost at least 3,000 treasure including the gorgeous hatchlings.
-If wanted the dragon can be bought with the apparel, skins, familiar and accent.
- Some dragons are super and more valuable than others, so some prices may be more than 75k treasure.
- Gems are acceptable but I would prefer treasure.
- Just choose a dragon or dragons, I will read your request and respond.
*The more dragons you ask for, the more you pay.
- NOBODY can ask for more than 5 dragons.
- The price will not exceed 1 million treasure or 110 gems.
- When requesting a dragon(s) provide me with only their name.
My gem to treasure ratio is: 1 gem= 875 treasure

Choose your dragon(s). I will respond quickly also, because I am an active player.
Also do not be greedy and take most of the fun.
Lastly, I am open to haggling if a price seems overpriced or underpriced, essentially I do not know the values to everything, YET.

Refer to my lair (by clicking the wing icon to the left of thid post), if you want something.

OPEN
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Also no need to ping me, I have this thread subbed and starred.

Open
Also no need to ping me, I have this thread subbed and starred.

Open
With all Regards Kronus!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31745101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317452/31745101_350.png[/img] [/url] how much wold this one be so cute

31745101_350.png

how much wold this one be so cute
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
hhhhhmmmmmmm besides the interesting pretty genes, I dont see to much valuable about her. I am setting the price at 9,000 for her. Once more though, I am willing to haggle.
:)
@bamboo1996
hhhhhmmmmmmm besides the interesting pretty genes, I dont see to much valuable about her. I am setting the price at 9,000 for her. Once more though, I am willing to haggle.
:)
@bamboo1996
With all Regards Kronus!
@Kronus
no need to haggle good price and i love it jiji
ill send you a cross road now :P think ill be keeping it for some time
@Kronus
no need to haggle good price and i love it jiji
ill send you a cross road now :P think ill be keeping it for some time
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
Hello darling,

Safiras is wonderful! I would love to take her in, she would fit well with my dears, about how much will she be?
Hello darling,

Safiras is wonderful! I would love to take her in, she would fit well with my dears, about how much will she be?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
This would probably do better in the dragon sale or dragon trading section rather than here, it isn't a raffle and you aren't giving them away so much as flat out selling them ^^;
This would probably do better in the dragon sale or dragon trading section rather than here, it isn't a raffle and you aren't giving them away so much as flat out selling them ^^;
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie uummm ok. Thank you

@Cealygosa I actually bought Safiras for 15,000 and the reasoning for the relatively high price is because of the aqua genes and crystal, which are not really found as often as others.
The genes:
PrimaryCoal Crystal
SecondaryAqua Facet
TertiaryAqua Okapi

Make sense?
Im setting the price at 15,000 treasure. Sound good, if not I can haggle. :)

@bamboo1996
Thanks for completing a great deal. Hope you found what you were looking for. :)
@glitchedghostie uummm ok. Thank you

@Cealygosa I actually bought Safiras for 15,000 and the reasoning for the relatively high price is because of the aqua genes and crystal, which are not really found as often as others.
The genes:
PrimaryCoal Crystal
SecondaryAqua Facet
TertiaryAqua Okapi

Make sense?
Im setting the price at 15,000 treasure. Sound good, if not I can haggle. :)

@bamboo1996
Thanks for completing a great deal. Hope you found what you were looking for. :)
With all Regards Kronus!
Up
Up
With all Regards Kronus!
Hmm would you possibly do 10kT ? I'm a tad short on funds due to slight inactivity, having a fallout at home :/
Hmm would you possibly do 10kT ? I'm a tad short on funds due to slight inactivity, having a fallout at home :/
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
1 2