Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Warriors Gather!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113
Oooo nice
Oooo nice
MMMMYES
MMMMYES
Awe, <3 the festival starts on my wifes birthday ^_^
Awe, <3 the festival starts on my wifes birthday ^_^
I have a mighty need for the Sweetpuff & Ragepuff!
I have a mighty need for the Sweetpuff & Ragepuff!
tumblr_o08xlsnkC01s6t6tko1_100.gif
@Emberfire From the moment the thread is posted up to the deadline you can post your entry (so yes, feel free to post it!)! :) Make sure to post in the submission thread to make sure your entry is available for judging. If you need help on how to post an image, you can ask around in the discussion thread.

Goodluck! :)
@Emberfire From the moment the thread is posted up to the deadline you can post your entry (so yes, feel free to post it!)! :) Make sure to post in the submission thread to make sure your entry is available for judging. If you need help on how to post an image, you can ask around in the discussion thread.

Goodluck! :)
Sweetpuff has good roundness <3 xDDD I want 50000 of them
Sweetpuff has good roundness <3 xDDD I want 50000 of them
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
YO- This is amazing!!

I'm kinda envious of the new players who are still in the TG as they get to admire all this art.. I mean, I can too but won't have the same impact as when you first go into the coli.

I love all of this art and everything. Thanks, FR. Now I want to hoard everything.. I want to have a life but you keep dragging me back!
YO- This is amazing!!

I'm kinda envious of the new players who are still in the TG as they get to admire all this art.. I mean, I can too but won't have the same impact as when you first go into the coli.

I love all of this art and everything. Thanks, FR. Now I want to hoard everything.. I want to have a life but you keep dragging me back!
mijumaru_animated_sprite_by_julien9495.gifqwcgcAQ.gif501.gifWlChwVX.gif8RH6Pys.gif
:D
:D
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
i really like these new familiars! especially the sweetpuff & ragepuff :D
i really like these new familiars! especially the sweetpuff & ragepuff :D