Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What made you smile today?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
The weather was extremely nice, and I went for a long walk in it~
The weather was extremely nice, and I went for a long walk in it~
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
This might sound like too much, but I smiled today because I saw people that I haven't seen in years, and realized they were never the people I thought they were.

Got invited to a graduation party from someone who I'd last seen 6 years ago. We spent our childhood together and were good friends. But i left unexpectedly and always felt terribly for doing so. I spent a lot of time thinking about him and the others we always knew. But today I saw them again and they didn't put much effort into trying to talk to me or anything. The guy did, but it was a lost cause. We didn't have anything to talk about.

This may sound weird, but I feel like it was a good choice to move when I did. Sorry, old friends, we were just never meant to stay in touch.
This might sound like too much, but I smiled today because I saw people that I haven't seen in years, and realized they were never the people I thought they were.

Got invited to a graduation party from someone who I'd last seen 6 years ago. We spent our childhood together and were good friends. But i left unexpectedly and always felt terribly for doing so. I spent a lot of time thinking about him and the others we always knew. But today I saw them again and they didn't put much effort into trying to talk to me or anything. The guy did, but it was a lost cause. We didn't have anything to talk about.

This may sound weird, but I feel like it was a good choice to move when I did. Sorry, old friends, we were just never meant to stay in touch.
lobx30c.jpg
A bird landed a few feet from where I was standing and chirped at me ;u;
A bird landed a few feet from where I was standing and chirped at me ;u;
My leopard gecko trying to climb a wall like a house gecko
It was just endlessly clawing at a wall with their tiny feet
My leopard gecko trying to climb a wall like a house gecko
It was just endlessly clawing at a wall with their tiny feet
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
@S0ki

My Mixxie would do that too, then he'd give up and just chill on the edge of his moss tupperware holder.

---

My friend telling me that he heard the song "Hate me" by Blue October and that when he heard it that he thought of me~ We had this joke where we'd parody it randomly
@S0ki

My Mixxie would do that too, then he'd give up and just chill on the edge of his moss tupperware holder.

---

My friend telling me that he heard the song "Hate me" by Blue October and that when he heard it that he thought of me~ We had this joke where we'd parody it randomly
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
One of my friends just came by the house randomly and gave me a taco after a quick Taco Bell run. I found it amusing and decided to have it for lunch earlier.
One of my friends just came by the house randomly and gave me a taco after a quick Taco Bell run. I found it amusing and decided to have it for lunch earlier.
sZShZzW.png
The thought that I may have a chance to finally drop out of college

I hate it here ;-;
The thought that I may have a chance to finally drop out of college

I hate it here ;-;
Tn4aWhc.png
i have to fake-smile at work a lot. but it's kind of like convincing myself that i'm in a good mood. it works!
i have to fake-smile at work a lot. but it's kind of like convincing myself that i'm in a good mood. it works!
s2z8Knd.gif
I found a very fluffy bat in the corner of the porch and it was small and cute and asleep.
I dunno if it flew off or not though.
I found a very fluffy bat in the corner of the porch and it was small and cute and asleep.
I dunno if it flew off or not though.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I've been kinda sad lately, so posting everyday has been hard, but I got a fortune cookie that went as follows

"Here we go again. Whole wheat green tea"

That puzzled and delighted me
I've been kinda sad lately, so posting everyday has been hard, but I got a fortune cookie that went as follows

"Here we go again. Whole wheat green tea"

That puzzled and delighted me
wKyST5C.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26