Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ The Rock Shop ♦
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Imogen Alright, she's on the CR for you now :).
@Imogen Alright, she's on the CR for you now :).
I really like the range between Emerald and Malachite! Just out of curiosity, do you have a rough estimate on how much the hatchlings would cost?
I really like the range between Emerald and Malachite! Just out of curiosity, do you have a rough estimate on how much the hatchlings would cost?
@Muri I think they will cost 80kt, as this is the average price I sold the hatchlings from their first clutch at. However, all prices in my shop can be negotiated.
@Muri I think they will cost 80kt, as this is the average price I sold the hatchlings from their first clutch at. However, all prices in my shop can be negotiated.
@Morganite

That sounds fair enough. I look forward to seeing how they turn out!
@Morganite

That sounds fair enough. I look forward to seeing how they turn out!
@Muri Glad you are interested :) ! Do you want to be pinged when the babies have hatched?
@Muri Glad you are interested :) ! Do you want to be pinged when the babies have hatched?
@Morganite

If possible. That would be really useful, thank-you!
@Morganite

If possible. That would be really useful, thank-you!
@Morganite

I bought your x/x/y purple-y SD, thinking he would be the perfect mate! Unfortunately, I realized he's a boy, and I needed a mate for a boy. Any chance my money could be refunded and I'll give you back your SD? :3
@Morganite

I bought your x/x/y purple-y SD, thinking he would be the perfect mate! Unfortunately, I realized he's a boy, and I needed a mate for a boy. Any chance my money could be refunded and I'll give you back your SD? :3
9ha1QnY.png
@MariBelle I've just set up a CR transaction so that you can give the dragon back :) .
@MariBelle I've just set up a CR transaction so that you can give the dragon back :) .
@Morganite

Thanks so much! He's gorgeous and he'd have been perfect if he was a girl..
@Morganite

Thanks so much! He's gorgeous and he'd have been perfect if he was a girl..
9ha1QnY.png
@Morganite

Is there a chance you could ping me when the Tephroite/Feldspar nest hatches?
@Morganite

Is there a chance you could ping me when the Tephroite/Feldspar nest hatches?
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6