Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Done for now)
1 2 3
@LucidDreams Will you take mixed payment? (what's your FD to FC rate?) I can offer 500FD + rest in FC for the accent. :)

I would also be interested in your Katana (marketplace 225g), I could offer a paintie ticket (around 200FD) + 14k FC?
@LucidDreams Will you take mixed payment? (what's your FD to FC rate?) I can offer 500FD + rest in FC for the accent. :)

I would also be interested in your Katana (marketplace 225g), I could offer a paintie ticket (around 200FD) + 14k FC?
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@LucidDreams Sure, that works for me! Sending over the currency and paintie ticket~
@LucidDreams Sure, that works for me! Sending over the currency and paintie ticket~
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@LucidDreams I have 1440 FD and 3k FC that I will literally never use. Think I could trade it for some of your treasure/gems? o W o
@LucidDreams I have 1440 FD and 3k FC that I will literally never use. Think I could trade it for some of your treasure/gems? o W o
cE1Dj2y.pngtiny_pherkad_by_rubidius-db5dkg1.gifn2kNHVn.png
@LucidDreams I had to go as well, I had class x3 But yes, I would gladly exchange 500 FD for gems! Let me know when I should send over the FD :3
@LucidDreams I had to go as well, I had class x3 But yes, I would gladly exchange 500 FD for gems! Let me know when I should send over the FD :3
@LucidDreams my mom made me go with her to Lowe's, so I'm sending now, sorry for the delay!
@LucidDreams my mom made me go with her to Lowe's, so I'm sending now, sorry for the delay!
@LucidDreams Aaa Thank YOU for the gems, I can use them to gene some dream dragons! :D
@LucidDreams Aaa Thank YOU for the gems, I can use them to gene some dream dragons! :D
@LucidDreams
I've pretty much lost interest in FV, so I have some stuff you might be interested in? A Serpent's egg, a Paintie ticket, Beta stuff, waaaaay too many fairies, and 36,935 FC. I'm Pained (#32846) on FV!

(Also, I apologize if I'm slow to reply! I have two major exams tomorrow and so will be studying and away from FR periodically today!)
@LucidDreams
I've pretty much lost interest in FV, so I have some stuff you might be interested in? A Serpent's egg, a Paintie ticket, Beta stuff, waaaaay too many fairies, and 36,935 FC. I'm Pained (#32846) on FV!

(Also, I apologize if I'm slow to reply! I have two major exams tomorrow and so will be studying and away from FR periodically today!)
@LucidDreams
I do have the Sword! I'd be fine parting with that, the paintie ticket, and the FC. I'd prefer currency if you have any (gems especially) since I'm saving up for stuff, but item-wise I'm admittedly eyeing your Enchanter's cobwebs.
@LucidDreams
I do have the Sword! I'd be fine parting with that, the paintie ticket, and the FC. I'd prefer currency if you have any (gems especially) since I'm saving up for stuff, but item-wise I'm admittedly eyeing your Enchanter's cobwebs.
@LucidDreams
No worries about the currency! I'm not doing anything with my FV account any time soon (especially in the midst of finals like this) so I can hold stuff for as long as you need!

As for the fairies, I have 6 Bell Fairies, 7 Candle, 2 Candy Cane, 8 Frozen Leaf, 1 Gingerbread, 4 Hot Cocoa, 7 Ice, 1 Mistletoe, and 2 Snowflake. I also have Snowfoxes and Snowbunnies if you're looking for pets from the Snow Festival.

And I understand about the sword! Unfortunately, none of the UM accents you have listed caught my eye, but thank you for being honest with the price! I really do appreciate it!
@LucidDreams
No worries about the currency! I'm not doing anything with my FV account any time soon (especially in the midst of finals like this) so I can hold stuff for as long as you need!

As for the fairies, I have 6 Bell Fairies, 7 Candle, 2 Candy Cane, 8 Frozen Leaf, 1 Gingerbread, 4 Hot Cocoa, 7 Ice, 1 Mistletoe, and 2 Snowflake. I also have Snowfoxes and Snowbunnies if you're looking for pets from the Snow Festival.

And I understand about the sword! Unfortunately, none of the UM accents you have listed caught my eye, but thank you for being honest with the price! I really do appreciate it!
@LucidDreams
That sounds good to me! How many Bell Fairies did you want total? And that's cool! Again, I never really go on FV and I'm usually too lazy to list stuff for sale from my account there, so I'll let you know if someone else makes an offer but I'd be surprised lol
@LucidDreams
That sounds good to me! How many Bell Fairies did you want total? And that's cool! Again, I never really go on FV and I'm usually too lazy to list stuff for sale from my account there, so I'll let you know if someone else makes an offer but I'd be surprised lol
1 2 3