Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 5991 5992
@LadyPlague
hopefully im not too late! also damn, looks like papyrus is already in too. guess ill have to throw in someone new. -eyes emoji-
Username: saans
District: 4 or 2!
Fandom: Undertale
Characters: Sans (M)

Gaster (M)
(will get pics later)
Ping Information: just the first post!
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: either is fine!
@LadyPlague
hopefully im not too late! also damn, looks like papyrus is already in too. guess ill have to throw in someone new. -eyes emoji-
Username: saans
District: 4 or 2!
Fandom: Undertale
Characters: Sans (M)

Gaster (M)
(will get pics later)
Ping Information: just the first post!
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: either is fine!
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@ShadowofNiflheim @Vulcanatus

Ya boi!
@ShadowofNiflheim @Vulcanatus

Ya boi!
VGlYaSx.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-05-01 10:45:05] @/LadyPlague Here's an event I forgot to make a while ago (Player1) and (Player2) roast (Player3) over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives (Night event) Because of that mention of Marshmallow not being roasted over an open fire and I meant to turn it into a fatal even so here [/quote] I REMEMBER THAT! That was really concerning to me because I realized Marsh could roast Marshmallows over a fire. Also, now we have to look out for if Marshmallow is capitalized or not!
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-05-01:
@/LadyPlague
Here's an event I forgot to make a while ago
(Player1) and (Player2) roast (Player3) over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives (Night event)

Because of that mention of Marshmallow not being roasted over an open fire and I meant to turn it into a fatal even so here

I REMEMBER THAT! That was really concerning to me because I realized Marsh could roast Marshmallows over a fire. Also, now we have to look out for if Marshmallow is capitalized or not!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote]Arena Event: TRICKSTER MODE ENGAGED![/quote] Ooooooh nooooooooo. DX Okay but what if Roxy gets "infected?" Because apparently getting infected is fatal, but she's already a Trickster. "Trickster Roxy gets infected and feels SUPER PEACHY!.... Wait, she was already infected. Uhhhh....what we do? Do we take her out of the arena?" "The audience will get mad if we don't." "Yeah good point." *cannon fires*
Quote:
Arena Event: TRICKSTER MODE ENGAGED!
Ooooooh nooooooooo. DX

Okay but what if Roxy gets "infected?" Because apparently getting infected is fatal, but she's already a Trickster.

"Trickster Roxy gets infected and feels SUPER PEACHY!....
Wait, she was already infected.
Uhhhh....what we do? Do we take her out of the arena?"
"The audience will get mad if we don't."
"Yeah good point."
*cannon fires*
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
I fear with the Trickster event. Well there is an Inanimate Insanity love virus AU and the designs for that sort of look trickster-like.

Also, I would love to draw one of the tributes going down in the Love virus event! Especially Bow going down in the "AISHITE!"
I fear with the Trickster event. Well there is an Inanimate Insanity love virus AU and the designs for that sort of look trickster-like.

Also, I would love to draw one of the tributes going down in the Love virus event! Especially Bow going down in the "AISHITE!"
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Username: M3OWDOTCOM District: any Fandom: Dora The Explorer Characters: [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-h_-j1BkroNs/Uefg06x4XgI/AAAAAAAAR-Q/702E4x9xvp8/s1600/Dora-1.jpg[/img] Dora (Female) [img]http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.p6p00uOiV87iCZWRzw_RZgDtEH&pid=15.1.png[/img] Boots (Male) Friday/Saturday: I don't care Ping info: First and last
Username: M3OWDOTCOM
District: any
Fandom: Dora The Explorer
Characters:

Dora-1.jpg

Dora (Female)

th?id=OIP.p6p00uOiV87iCZWRzw_RZgDtEH&pid=15.1.png

Boots (Male)

Friday/Saturday: I don't care

Ping info: First and last
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
I
I don't know why Dora the explorer is in the FHG, but I like it.
I don't know why Dora the explorer is in the FHG, but I like it.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
HELL NO. Oh god, we are all gonna die. [img]http://i.imgur.com/B1gwWeY.gif[/img] [s]yes I'm using the same gif as before. [/s]
HELL NO.
Oh god, we are all gonna die.
B1gwWeY.gif
yes I'm using the same gif as before.
she/he/they | fr + 3
Oh gods the childhood fandoms are back for REVENGE!

and gotta love how auto correct tried to change fandoms to Fandomia. X)
Oh gods the childhood fandoms are back for REVENGE!

and gotta love how auto correct tried to change fandoms to Fandomia. X)
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
For the record, if someone from childhood fandoms wins kr kills my tributes I will be cackling.
For the record, if someone from childhood fandoms wins kr kills my tributes I will be cackling.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 5991 5992