Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â—– Tidal Wave | Water Dominance Raffle â——
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 100 101
I shall be heading out as well, starting to get late and I'm getting a bit tired. But, if you don't care waiting till I get back on in the morning, feel free to send dragons my way and I'll get to them as soon as I wake up, just to help take off a bit of the load for other hosts

You are all awesome and the Water Flight can't thank you all enough, especially those from Lightning. Thank you for all of the dragons so far that have been donated and keeping us hosts busy ^-^

Goodnight everyone
I shall be heading out as well, starting to get late and I'm getting a bit tired. But, if you don't care waiting till I get back on in the morning, feel free to send dragons my way and I'll get to them as soon as I wake up, just to help take off a bit of the load for other hosts

You are all awesome and the Water Flight can't thank you all enough, especially those from Lightning. Thank you for all of the dragons so far that have been donated and keeping us hosts busy ^-^

Goodnight everyone
d1b7b7a1c5278765c9a5d2f524063c3a.jpg
Some of the dragons you all are sending in are pretty cute just saying.
Some of the dragons you all are sending in are pretty cute just saying.
ZDUJH6M.png
Taking a cheeseburger break but I'll be back shortly!
Taking a cheeseburger break but I'll be back shortly!
ZDUJH6M.png
If anyone has any dragons to donate, I can temporarily accept them!
When Eladrei comes back I'll go back to working on what I was working on, though
If anyone has any dragons to donate, I can temporarily accept them!
When Eladrei comes back I'll go back to working on what I was working on, though
@madamegenghis

I am sorry. I didn't realize you weren't online. I will send my dragons to someone else for now ^_^

@Camoaisha

Can I send my four level one adults to you?
@madamegenghis

I am sorry. I didn't realize you weren't online. I will send my dragons to someone else for now ^_^

@Camoaisha

Can I send my four level one adults to you?
@flamingcloud
Go ahead :)
@flamingcloud
Go ahead :)
@Camoaisha

I sent the four of them :)
@Camoaisha

I sent the four of them :)
@Camoaisha

I am sending a few level ones
@Camoaisha

I am sending a few level ones
@Camoaisha

I forgot to mention that one of them has the color bonus today
@Camoaisha

I forgot to mention that one of them has the color bonus today
@flamingcloud
Got 'em, thank you! :)

@catpower
I'm adding them as we speak, thank you! :) (and the colour bonus has been noted down too!)
@flamingcloud
Got 'em, thank you! :)

@catpower
I'm adding them as we speak, thank you! :) (and the colour bonus has been noted down too!)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 100 101