Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â—– Tidal Wave | Water Dominance Raffle â——
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 100 101
@Vaylise I think the spreadsheet messed up somehow, like it copied that username somehow and pasted it under what I had done (either that or I'm getting tired) x.x
@Vaylise I think the spreadsheet messed up somehow, like it copied that username somehow and pasted it under what I had done (either that or I'm getting tired) x.x
d1b7b7a1c5278765c9a5d2f524063c3a.jpg
@Kyorgra XD I had put some from the same username you were. I think that we got a little mixed up trying to input data together. lol
@Kyorgra XD I had put some from the same username you were. I think that we got a little mixed up trying to input data together. lol
40893_s.gif
@Kyorgra
Disabled autocomplete, hope it helps!
@Kyorgra
Disabled autocomplete, hope it helps!
@Vaylise Lol yeah, I saw that and I got confused. At least it wasn't too bad, just two extra slots got used.

@Camoaisha Thanks for doing that. That was a bit scary for a minute there.
@Vaylise Lol yeah, I saw that and I got confused. At least it wasn't too bad, just two extra slots got used.

@Camoaisha Thanks for doing that. That was a bit scary for a minute there.
@Kyorgra Yeah. XD And now those two slots are filled with new entries. Nice that it was an easy fix!
@Kyorgra Yeah. XD And now those two slots are filled with new entries. Nice that it was an easy fix!
40893_s.gif
@Vaylise I'm just glad I noticed it after a bit and it wasn't a huge error. Freaked out my boyfriend a bit though.
@Vaylise I'm just glad I noticed it after a bit and it wasn't a huge error. Freaked out my boyfriend a bit though.
@Kyorgra Yeah, I am really glad it was an easy fix too! :D
@Kyorgra Yeah, I am really glad it was an easy fix too! :D
40893_s.gif
*takes a deep breath*

OKAY BUBBLE BUDDIES! I'm online and looking for love dragons!
*takes a deep breath*

OKAY BUBBLE BUDDIES! I'm online and looking for love dragons!
ZDUJH6M.png
Yaaaaay another host ^-^ Almost 600 donated dragons.
Yaaaaay another host ^-^ Almost 600 donated dragons.
So happy to hear we are almost at 600! I can't wait to see how many we get tomorrow! XD

And with that, I am heading out. Thanks everyone who has entered so far! :D
So happy to hear we are almost at 600! I can't wait to see how many we get tomorrow! XD

And with that, I am heading out. Thanks everyone who has entered so far! :D
40893_s.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 100 101