Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [Closed]Gen1s - XXY, XYY, gened, old
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nikki
70kt on Yin
@Nikki
70kt on Yin
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer @umberink

75k on Yin

75k on Yin

@Nikki
80kt
@Nikki
80kt
968.png

@Nikki
90kt
@Nikki
90kt
968.png

@Nikki
100kt
@Nikki
100kt
968.png

Hey guys. If you asked for a last day ping, you have my sincere apologies - I'm usually bad, but not that bad, I swear! I ended up sick with a fever all day yesterday and couldn't be around for the end of this auction. In the spirit of fairness, I'm going to close it out on the highest bids as of the closing time last night. I apologize for the inconvenience!!
Hey guys. If you asked for a last day ping, you have my sincere apologies - I'm usually bad, but not that bad, I swear! I ended up sick with a fever all day yesterday and couldn't be around for the end of this auction. In the spirit of fairness, I'm going to close it out on the highest bids as of the closing time last night. I apologize for the inconvenience!!
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
Without further ado, here are the auction winners!

@RELYKS won Yan at 70kt!

@Snakefang7 won Minerva at 50kt, Kurozome at 95kt, Caemllia at 120kt, Hedera at 50kt, Fern at 50kt, and Cerah at 50kt! Way to go!! :D

@Vaze won Lennox at 100kt!

@Nikki won Yin at 105kt!

Congrats to all the winners! I'll be sending you crossroads shortly. No one bid on Willow or Ash, so if anyone is interested feel free to PM me about them.

This has been a great auction all together, thank you all so much! <3
Without further ado, here are the auction winners!

@RELYKS won Yan at 70kt!

@Snakefang7 won Minerva at 50kt, Kurozome at 95kt, Caemllia at 120kt, Hedera at 50kt, Fern at 50kt, and Cerah at 50kt! Way to go!! :D

@Vaze won Lennox at 100kt!

@Nikki won Yin at 105kt!

Congrats to all the winners! I'll be sending you crossroads shortly. No one bid on Willow or Ash, so if anyone is interested feel free to PM me about them.

This has been a great auction all together, thank you all so much! <3
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6