Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Big Ol' Naming Thread
1 2
Unsure if this is the right forum area, so if it isn't, please tell me/a mod so we can get it moved! Hello! I am very bad at naming my dragons, so I've decided to make a thread dedicated to receiving name suggestions! I will post ad ragon's image, their personality, and then a list of all suggested names. If the name is[b] bolded[/b] it means I like the name very much. If it is [i]italics[/i] it means I like it, but I'm unsure on if I should make it the dragon's name. Without further ado, here is the poor, unnamed dragons! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33711333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337114/33711333_350.png[/img] [/url] For this girl I'm either looking for something spacey or something watery, perhaps the name of a lesser-known constellation/galaxy/nebulae or the name of a body of water? Ideas:
Unsure if this is the right forum area, so if it isn't, please tell me/a mod so we can get it moved!

Hello!
I am very bad at naming my dragons, so I've decided to make a thread dedicated to receiving name suggestions! I will post ad ragon's image, their personality, and then a list of all suggested names. If the name is bolded it means I like the name very much. If it is italics it means I like it, but I'm unsure on if I should make it the dragon's name.
Without further ado, here is the poor, unnamed dragons!

33711333_350.png

For this girl I'm either looking for something spacey or something watery, perhaps the name of a lesser-known constellation/galaxy/nebulae or the name of a body of water?
Ideas:
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
Still looking for these names!
Still looking for these names!
@mauvehouseplant
For the pastelisha coatl, Tina or Sorbet?
@mauvehouseplant
For the pastelisha coatl, Tina or Sorbet?
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
@GalaxyStorm
Alas, I already have a Sorbet xD Tina sounds nice though, I'll add it on!
@GalaxyStorm
Alas, I already have a Sorbet xD Tina sounds nice though, I'll add it on!
For the pastel Coatl - Tulia or (if you want something cheeky) Fluffiri
For the pastel Coatl - Tulia or (if you want something cheeky) Fluffiri
@Einlee
Thank you! They've been added :)
@Einlee
Thank you! They've been added :)
@mauvehouseplant (im not sure if you've already picked names for the first two, so you can skip over them if you've already decided!)

for your tundra: Dahlia, Tula, and Aeneid sound nice!

for your skydancer: Ophelia, Sonya, Andromeda, and Shiva are powerful names for this strong girl.

for your WC girl I particularly like: Rook, Corva, and Enca

for your whitish coatl girl: Lenore, Penelope, and Veranda

for your matchmaker coatl: Anteros and Enzo (all names of gods of love!) OR Florence would suit him well too!

for your male imp: Dominik, Roman, Dante, or Colin sound good for him!

and for your pastel coatl girl: Mnemosyne, Calliope, or Velma are cute!

hope these help some, I love naming dragons!
@mauvehouseplant (im not sure if you've already picked names for the first two, so you can skip over them if you've already decided!)

for your tundra: Dahlia, Tula, and Aeneid sound nice!

for your skydancer: Ophelia, Sonya, Andromeda, and Shiva are powerful names for this strong girl.

for your WC girl I particularly like: Rook, Corva, and Enca

for your whitish coatl girl: Lenore, Penelope, and Veranda

for your matchmaker coatl: Anteros and Enzo (all names of gods of love!) OR Florence would suit him well too!

for your male imp: Dominik, Roman, Dante, or Colin sound good for him!

and for your pastel coatl girl: Mnemosyne, Calliope, or Velma are cute!

hope these help some, I love naming dragons!
@Theorem
Thank you!! I really like Aeneid, so that's gonna be her name!
Shiva sounds cool!
Rook is really nice, that'll likely end up being her name!
Aw, Penelope suits her well.
Florence is my favorite out of these!
(He's actually a male sky dancer now, I found a better match for the girl!) Dante works well, have you ever read the Count of Monte Cristo? The main character's name is Edmond Dantes, and he's a sailor who went to prison then escaped and then he like, wrecks everyone who wronged him's lives.
Calliope sounds so cute!!

Thank you so much! I love all these names, just chose my favorites out of each set :P

@Theorem
Thank you!! I really like Aeneid, so that's gonna be her name!
Shiva sounds cool!
Rook is really nice, that'll likely end up being her name!
Aw, Penelope suits her well.
Florence is my favorite out of these!
(He's actually a male sky dancer now, I found a better match for the girl!) Dante works well, have you ever read the Count of Monte Cristo? The main character's name is Edmond Dantes, and he's a sailor who went to prison then escaped and then he like, wrecks everyone who wronged him's lives.
Calliope sounds so cute!!

Thank you so much! I love all these names, just chose my favorites out of each set :P

These guys still need names!
These guys still need names!
I named Rook, so she's been removed from the list!
I named Rook, so she's been removed from the list!
1 2