http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2165130/1#post_26724330

GUYS I GOT IT DONE :D :D :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2165130/1#post_26724330

GUYS I GOT IT DONE :D :D :D
@Krocadalie
@Lallie
@Leondragon
@Nightrising

I added a rule where there can only be three judges at a time. That being said, I'll add a list of people who are/want to be judges and ask from that list if anyone wants to judge for that contest. It only seems fair for judges to be able to participate :) Except me, since I don't really like dressing dragons. Sometimes even I won't be participating as a judge, but posting the winners and tallying votes.
@Krocadalie
@Lallie
@Leondragon
@Nightrising

I added a rule where there can only be three judges at a time. That being said, I'll add a list of people who are/want to be judges and ask from that list if anyone wants to judge for that contest. It only seems fair for judges to be able to participate :) Except me, since I don't really like dressing dragons. Sometimes even I won't be participating as a judge, but posting the winners and tallying votes.
That seems fair enough
That seems fair enough
@Krocadalie
@fawnie
@Leondragon
@Nightrising

Oop sorry guys, you pinged me whilst I was asleep, cause you know, Australian time. Let me catch up on pings:
  • I like the overall look of the first page, it looks brilliant, you've done a good job.
  • I agree with the spring theme too. If you're ever needing more theme ideas I could potentially give you a list of things I've seen around or have personally done myself.
  • The badge design looks wonderful and the colour choices seem like they will work well.
  • I'm still going to be against the 10 slot cap. It makes it incredibly hard for someone like me to enter anything in. We'd have to remove items which would detract from the overall look of a dragon. I still don't see why there should be one.
@Krocadalie
@fawnie
@Leondragon
@Nightrising

Oop sorry guys, you pinged me whilst I was asleep, cause you know, Australian time. Let me catch up on pings:
  • I like the overall look of the first page, it looks brilliant, you've done a good job.
  • I agree with the spring theme too. If you're ever needing more theme ideas I could potentially give you a list of things I've seen around or have personally done myself.
  • The badge design looks wonderful and the colour choices seem like they will work well.
  • I'm still going to be against the 10 slot cap. It makes it incredibly hard for someone like me to enter anything in. We'd have to remove items which would detract from the overall look of a dragon. I still don't see why there should be one.
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@fawnie i'm a bit against the judge rule, but i suppose if i'm not a judge then i can enter my dragon, so yay!
@fawnie i'm a bit against the judge rule, but i suppose if i'm not a judge then i can enter my dragon, so yay!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Nightrising
@Lallie
@Leondragon
@Krocadalie

Going by majority, most agree with the 10 slot cap. It makes it a challenge and still allows a certain degree of freedom.

Also we should judge :)
@Nightrising
@Lallie
@Leondragon
@Krocadalie

Going by majority, most agree with the 10 slot cap. It makes it a challenge and still allows a certain degree of freedom.

Also we should judge :)
@fawnie

Unfortunately I have to pull out of being a judge for the time being as university has just slammed me with a million and one things needing to be done. Sorry!
@fawnie

Unfortunately I have to pull out of being a judge for the time being as university has just slammed me with a million and one things needing to be done. Sorry!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17