Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore, Bios, Stories! |OPEN|
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
bump
bump
hatchery%20banner%20right%20size.gif
@roxy265 I'd love to order another small blurb, this time for this girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31963779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319638/31963779_350.png[/img] [/url] She's actually related to Naomi through her mother, and her father's lore is that he is Shade-touched. I was thinking that maybe she was turned into a cat to null or minimize whatever powers she might've had from them. (This thread explains who Naomi is http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692)
@roxy265

I'd love to order another small blurb, this time for this girl!

31963779_350.png

She's actually related to Naomi through her mother, and her father's lore is that he is Shade-touched. I was thinking that maybe she was turned into a cat to null or minimize whatever powers she might've had from them.

(This thread explains who Naomi is http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692)
@PrismaticSkies

Alrighty! (I was so confused at first. But where's the dragon??? ) But anyway! I'll get this to you sometime tomorrow ^^
@PrismaticSkies

Alrighty! (I was so confused at first. But where's the dragon??? ) But anyway! I'll get this to you sometime tomorrow ^^
@roxy265

Thanks! It's probably the oddest one I've ordered so far, but I wanted a Naomi descendant dragon and a cat dragon, and since there's only one slot left on my front page, why not both?
@roxy265

Thanks! It's probably the oddest one I've ordered so far, but I wanted a Naomi descendant dragon and a cat dragon, and since there's only one slot left on my front page, why not both?
bump ^^
bump ^^
@Roxy265 Hello! Id love to buy a large bio description please! I’ll be paying in treasure c: Its for this gal here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6237805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62379/6237805_350.png[/img] [/url] She came with a small bit of writing, but I was wanting to get more written for her since she will be my clan leader c: I dont know if it helps too, but my clan is based on magic and witches (I don’t have anything set in stone yet) and Rose is the supreme witch as well as the clan leader c: Could you also involve maybe a short bit involving her mate, Hydrangea? if I need to pay more I can!
@Roxy265

Hello! Id love to buy a large bio description please! I’ll be paying in treasure c:

Its for this gal here

6237805_350.png

She came with a small bit of writing, but I was wanting to get more written for her since she will be my clan leader c:

I dont know if it helps too, but my clan is based on magic and witches (I don’t have anything set in stone yet) and Rose is the supreme witch as well as the clan leader c:

Could you also involve maybe a short bit involving her mate, Hydrangea? if I need to pay more I can!
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth

I can do that ^^ I read Rose's bio and she seems like an interesting character. The only other question I had (well, I guess it's a few questions) is what things about her personality that you would want me to include, what do you want me to include about Hydrangea (he doesn't have a bio, so I'm not sure what he is like), and then as far as the clan, since she's their leader, what are their kind of basic attitudes/goals or what makes them stand out aside from being witches, just so I can kind go piece together what kind of leader she would be.

Thanks, ^^ Once you answer this, I'll get write (pun XD) on it.
@Lunamyth

I can do that ^^ I read Rose's bio and she seems like an interesting character. The only other question I had (well, I guess it's a few questions) is what things about her personality that you would want me to include, what do you want me to include about Hydrangea (he doesn't have a bio, so I'm not sure what he is like), and then as far as the clan, since she's their leader, what are their kind of basic attitudes/goals or what makes them stand out aside from being witches, just so I can kind go piece together what kind of leader she would be.

Thanks, ^^ Once you answer this, I'll get write (pun XD) on it.
@Roxy265

I guess include her patience, dedication, and care for the clan as a whole :0 I kinda imagine her being kind of like a quiet goddess of sorts since she is a gen one, so she looks after every dragon in her clan like she is their mother too. (I hope that makes enough sense :'D )

I actually just bought him today, so I have yet to write anything about him xD but I had kinda planned that he would have originally been an actual Hydrangea blossom in Rose's garden, and she thought it was like, the most beautiful bloom so she gave him life as a dragon and eventually he was her mate c: his personality isnt really set, but I could see him as being very curious to everything around him, adventurous, and happy-go-lucky! He also helps Rose by speaking for her too.

As for their basic goals.. I dont have much set for that yet either xD A general idea is they want to become the most powerful magic wise and cure their shade touched clan mates.

@Roxy265

I guess include her patience, dedication, and care for the clan as a whole :0 I kinda imagine her being kind of like a quiet goddess of sorts since she is a gen one, so she looks after every dragon in her clan like she is their mother too. (I hope that makes enough sense :'D )

I actually just bought him today, so I have yet to write anything about him xD but I had kinda planned that he would have originally been an actual Hydrangea blossom in Rose's garden, and she thought it was like, the most beautiful bloom so she gave him life as a dragon and eventually he was her mate c: his personality isnt really set, but I could see him as being very curious to everything around him, adventurous, and happy-go-lucky! He also helps Rose by speaking for her too.

As for their basic goals.. I dont have much set for that yet either xD A general idea is they want to become the most powerful magic wise and cure their shade touched clan mates.

k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth

Perfect! Thanks! I'll get her bio to you either sometime day or earlier tomorrow.
@Lunamyth

Perfect! Thanks! I'll get her bio to you either sometime day or earlier tomorrow.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14