Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cleaning lair (have xxx, want food)
hello i'm a returning player who's looking to clean out my lair. anybody after the first row in my lair, except Steelforge, Ferrus, Iara, and Fire, are up for grabs. i'm hoping for at least 15kt for the xxx's at least, otherwise make an offer.

sorry some of them are starving still, but i'll accept food as payment also until all my dragons are fed (so if you pay in food i can feed the dragons for you before i send them over)

i also would rather the dragons, especially the older ones like the Emerald xxx, to go to a good home, though of course i know once you buy a dragon it's yours to do as you please.
hello i'm a returning player who's looking to clean out my lair. anybody after the first row in my lair, except Steelforge, Ferrus, Iara, and Fire, are up for grabs. i'm hoping for at least 15kt for the xxx's at least, otherwise make an offer.

sorry some of them are starving still, but i'll accept food as payment also until all my dragons are fed (so if you pay in food i can feed the dragons for you before i send them over)

i also would rather the dragons, especially the older ones like the Emerald xxx, to go to a good home, though of course i know once you buy a dragon it's yours to do as you please.
a fire rages through a forest
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump