Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [G]Open the... What is That?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44
@RainingStorm Second one please!
@RainingStorm Second one please!
@EmeraldJubilee You take a look inside the hole. What you find are rocks scattered about inside, but you have no idea where the silver glimmer was, until you saw it again. Instead, it was now more like a spark of light blue from the rocks. In curiosity you dig up the tunnel carefully to find a lightning runestone! And in the process you found out that a few of the other rocks were actually amethyst geodes! These would be delightful additions to your clan. [item=lightning runestone] [item=amethyst geode]x5 @Starlightwonders You walk slowly among the reeds toward the beavers dam. You watch your surroundings carefully in case something came out and attacked you, seeing as some of the reeds were moving around. There was nothing to the beavers dam, just an old, abandoned beavers dam. You sigh in disappointment as you turn around to walk back home. Though as you walk back through the reeds, your foot brushes against something. You jump back in surprise and you check what touched your foot. What you found was a young fae, tangled in reeds. You quickly untangle the young fae, who was almost ice cold. You take quick notice, and you rush back to your clan with the freezing fae. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32307093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323071/32307093_350.png[/img] [/url] @ArgonianKing You felt bad as you cracked the dead eggs open. A small trinket of some worth popped out of each, and you were just about to crack open the last couple eggs if it wasn't for the pecking at your feet. You look down, and you find it to be a grouse basilisk. Though it wasn't interested in you at all, as it was pecking at seeds beside your feet. Actually it was interested in you. It walked all over you to eat seeds that had collected on your back. And it looked pretty cute. [item=grouse basilisk] [item=brilliant brass torc] [item=softly glowing pendant] [item=rasa pottery fragment] [item=stone knife]
@EmeraldJubilee
You take a look inside the hole. What you find are rocks scattered about inside, but you have no idea where the silver glimmer was, until you saw it again. Instead, it was now more like a spark of light blue from the rocks.
In curiosity you dig up the tunnel carefully to find a lightning runestone! And in the process you found out that a few of the other rocks were actually amethyst geodes! These would be delightful additions to your clan.
Lightning Runestone Amethyst Geode x5

@Starlightwonders
You walk slowly among the reeds toward the beavers dam. You watch your surroundings carefully in case something came out and attacked you, seeing as some of the reeds were moving around.

There was nothing to the beavers dam, just an old, abandoned beavers dam.

You sigh in disappointment as you turn around to walk back home. Though as you walk back through the reeds, your foot brushes against something. You jump back in surprise and you check what touched your foot. What you found was a young fae, tangled in reeds. You quickly untangle the young fae, who was almost ice cold. You take quick notice, and you rush back to your clan with the freezing fae.

32307093_350.png

@ArgonianKing
You felt bad as you cracked the dead eggs open. A small trinket of some worth popped out of each, and you were just about to crack open the last couple eggs if it wasn't for the pecking at your feet. You look down, and you find it to be a grouse basilisk. Though it wasn't interested in you at all, as it was pecking at seeds beside your feet.

Actually it was interested in you.

It walked all over you to eat seeds that had collected on your back.

And it looked pretty cute.

Grouse Basilisk Brilliant Brass Torc Softly Glowing Pendant Rasa Pottery Fragment Stone Knife
xTLBQuX.png
@Starlightwonders
It's your turn for doors! If you don't want to make them, I will gladly!
@Starlightwonders
It's your turn for doors! If you don't want to make them, I will gladly!
994b35d0414a59ddf7868bfc5475a34b-dabvv0c.gif
@Dreamer12423 I know. I've just been a bit busy lately, but I can still do them.
@Dreamer12423 I know. I've just been a bit busy lately, but I can still do them.
You find yourself in front of a wide white sand beach with beautiful clear water. In that water you can see three oysters, all colored differently with different textures.

The first oyster seems just like your regular oyster. You walk side to side and look at it from different points, and from a few angles it shimmers and it doesn't look like a normal oyster at all.

The second oyster is huge. You attempt to hold it, but it's too heavy for that. It is also decorated with nice seaweed and has spikes around the sides.

The third oyster is a whole array of colors. It looks like it was dunked in a rainbow. It isn't shimmery, just vibrant.
You find yourself in front of a wide white sand beach with beautiful clear water. In that water you can see three oysters, all colored differently with different textures.

The first oyster seems just like your regular oyster. You walk side to side and look at it from different points, and from a few angles it shimmers and it doesn't look like a normal oyster at all.

The second oyster is huge. You attempt to hold it, but it's too heavy for that. It is also decorated with nice seaweed and has spikes around the sides.

The third oyster is a whole array of colors. It looks like it was dunked in a rainbow. It isn't shimmery, just vibrant.
@Starlightwonders

Third oyster, please!
@Starlightwonders

Third oyster, please!
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@Starlightwonders
First oyster?
@Starlightwonders
First oyster?
@Starlightwonders
Awesome! And I'll snatch up the second oyster!
@Starlightwonders
Awesome! And I'll snatch up the second oyster!
994b35d0414a59ddf7868bfc5475a34b-dabvv0c.gif
@RainyDays97 You easily open the shimmering oyster, and surprisingly you see a little Imperial that is gazing up at you. It would like to come to your lair. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325256/32525541_350.png[/img] @Dreamer12423 Summoning all your strength, you pry apart the huge oyster. Three familiars are squished together in the oyster and also looking at you curiously. [item=Southmarsh Podid] [item=Poisonous Toridae] [item=Depin] @Eeree This oyster was hard to open at first but you still managed. Inside, you see some pieces of apparel, however you wonder what they were doing in an oyster at sea. [item=emerald deepsea bulb] [item=crimson rogue footpads] [item=vibrant rogue mask] [item=bright rogue hood]
@RainyDays97
You easily open the shimmering oyster, and surprisingly you see a little Imperial that is gazing up at you. It would like to come to your lair.
32525541_350.png

@Dreamer12423
Summoning all your strength, you pry apart the huge oyster. Three familiars are squished together in the oyster and also looking at you curiously.
Southmarsh Podid Poisonous Toridae Depin

@Eeree
This oyster was hard to open at first but you still managed. Inside, you see some pieces of apparel, however you wonder what they were doing in an oyster at sea.
Emerald Deepsea Bulb Crimson Rogue Footpads Vibrant Rogue Mask Bright Rogue Hood
You happen upon a bush. It rustles a bit.
What it is in there?
Is it a living being, or something more?

Pick a number, 1 to 3!
You happen upon a bush. It rustles a bit.
What it is in there?
Is it a living being, or something more?

Pick a number, 1 to 3!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44