Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Scry yourself as a dragon!
So yeah, it's a random thing I came up with :P The rules are, you scry yourself as a dragon, and tell us why you chose some of the colors/genes/breeds you chose. This is me: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=2&wings=3&auth=56e45c654620cfab8c1bffad6322f36546a00e0f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Blue-Spinner/Ice-Stripes/White-Lace Yeah. I wear alot of blue flannel, so I thought that blue spinner would be a nice choice for the primary. I just went with Ice for the secondary cause it matched the primary. And Stripes, cause flannel. And then white lace, because I also wear alot of stuff with lace on it. I chose a Spiral, cause I am super tall and skinny. And it matches the primary.
So yeah, it's a random thing I came up with :P

The rules are, you scry yourself as a dragon, and tell us why you chose some of the colors/genes/breeds you chose.

This is me:
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=8&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=2&wings=3&auth=56e45c654620cfab8c1bffad6322f36546a00e0f&dummyext=prev.png
Blue-Spinner/Ice-Stripes/White-Lace

Yeah. I wear alot of blue flannel, so I thought that blue spinner would be a nice choice for the primary. I just went with Ice for the secondary cause it matched the primary. And Stripes, cause flannel. And then white lace, because I also wear alot of stuff with lace on it. I chose a Spiral, cause I am super tall and skinny. And it matches the primary.
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
^-^
^-^
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
>.<
>.<
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
tChn3sz.png
@antisocialgem It's hard to explain because there are a lot of reasons I ended up with this, but I think this is me. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=126&tertgene=7&winggene=16&wings=172&auth=ad27594ed6ccfb71945cc0f408e959fd0008705b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@antisocialgem

It's hard to explain because there are a lot of reasons I ended up with this, but I think this is me.
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=126&tertgene=7&winggene=16&wings=172&auth=ad27594ed6ccfb71945cc0f408e959fd0008705b&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=112&auth=6404fdcff21a071e5fd0844cbfdc25a432d834cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Lavender-Tiger/Indigo-Butterfly/Fuchsia-Runes I went with Coatl because it's a very snake-like dragon, and I've always been told I'm a lot like a snake. I went with Tiger gene because I'm also very catlike, and I like cats, and tigers are, well, cats! And Lavender is my favorite color! The Butterfly gene is because I like bugs, especially butterflies, and also because I've always seen butterflies as very curious creatures, so I thought it would fit me with my curiosity as well! Indigo seems like a very royal color, and I'm very great, so I felt that it fit. Runes are because I love magic and fantasy and stuff, and what's more magical than some runes? Fuchsia is my second fave color, and a very magical color, so I went with it! I think it fits quite well.
dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=112&auth=6404fdcff21a071e5fd0844cbfdc25a432d834cf&dummyext=prev.png

Lavender-Tiger/Indigo-Butterfly/Fuchsia-Runes

I went with Coatl because it's a very snake-like dragon, and I've always been told I'm a lot like a snake.

I went with Tiger gene because I'm also very catlike, and I like cats, and tigers are, well, cats! And Lavender is my favorite color!

The Butterfly gene is because I like bugs, especially butterflies, and also because I've always seen butterflies as very curious creatures, so I thought it would fit me with my curiosity as well! Indigo seems like a very royal color, and I'm very great, so I felt that it fit.

Runes are because I love magic and fantasy and stuff, and what's more magical than some runes? Fuchsia is my second fave color, and a very magical color, so I went with it!

I think it fits quite well.