Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Want: Template; Rush Order
I need a template of a dragon based on a dolphin. The Template must be GIMP compatible, fully shaded with shading and highlights on their own layers. It should include the dolphin's tail and can include any other dolphin features you want to attempt. I would like it to be obvious that this is dragon, is should have dragon wings and claws.

Pay:

If you have a way to accept it, I willing to pay up to $10 USD. If you don't have a way to accept it, I will pay in the equivalent amount of Gems, DA points or Sylestia Diamonds. Please let me know what your preferred payment option is. I will pay half up front and the other half when I get the completed template.

Timing:
Here's where things get tricky. I had hired someone to do this for me and they fell through at the last minute, so I need this done by Friday night/Saturday morning. I might be able to get away with a day or so past that, but not much more.
I need a template of a dragon based on a dolphin. The Template must be GIMP compatible, fully shaded with shading and highlights on their own layers. It should include the dolphin's tail and can include any other dolphin features you want to attempt. I would like it to be obvious that this is dragon, is should have dragon wings and claws.

Pay:

If you have a way to accept it, I willing to pay up to $10 USD. If you don't have a way to accept it, I will pay in the equivalent amount of Gems, DA points or Sylestia Diamonds. Please let me know what your preferred payment option is. I will pay half up front and the other half when I get the completed template.

Timing:
Here's where things get tricky. I had hired someone to do this for me and they fell through at the last minute, so I need this done by Friday night/Saturday morning. I might be able to get away with a day or so past that, but not much more.
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
Bump
Bump
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
Bump
Bump
@Reakeda hello! I'd be interested in doing this for you!! You can find a link to my art shop in my sig!!
@Reakeda hello! I'd be interested in doing this for you!! You can find a link to my art shop in my sig!!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky

I've accepted an offer to do the art that I got through PM. Thanks for offering! Their art style was just more what I was looking. :)
@paintm0nky

I've accepted an offer to do the art that I got through PM. Thanks for offering! Their art style was just more what I was looking. :)