Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greatshells
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OMFSM the adorableness of those turtles! /squee
OMFSM the adorableness of those turtles! /squee
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Hi
Hi
@Lace I'd like a response from the mods too, I wasn't in any way claiming mine is a sufficient substitute. But "one star of food value" sounded like you were confusing stars with food points, so I thought I'd say something in case you actually were.

As for starred items, it's sort of correlated but not clearly... 2-point food has 1 star, but there's a lot of 3-4 point food with 2-4 stars, and then most of the 5-point food has just 1 star again (and 6-7 point has more stars). So you can't really use stars to estimate food value very well.
@Lace I'd like a response from the mods too, I wasn't in any way claiming mine is a sufficient substitute. But "one star of food value" sounded like you were confusing stars with food points, so I thought I'd say something in case you actually were.

As for starred items, it's sort of correlated but not clearly... 2-point food has 1 star, but there's a lot of 3-4 point food with 2-4 stars, and then most of the 5-point food has just 1 star again (and 6-7 point has more stars). So you can't really use stars to estimate food value very well.
Also to add in to that, I am still not sure the admin have pings turned on, so in general, you're more likely to get a response from other players than directly from an admin.
Also to add in to that, I am still not sure the admin have pings turned on, so in general, you're more likely to get a response from other players than directly from an admin.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I love that honeycomb! Lovely art :)
I love that honeycomb! Lovely art :)
Accent Shop
Fun! Thanks!

Oh, now if I only had time to get to the coli today lol
Fun! Thanks!

Oh, now if I only had time to get to the coli today lol
Ahhh love them!
Ahhh love them!
furry_fiddle.png
those new familiars are so cute! i love them
those new familiars are so cute! i love them
tumblr_lwjfo2imrI1r3pcpq.gif
Those are too cute turtles!! Can't wait to get them:)
Those are too cute turtles!! Can't wait to get them:)
New familiars! Cool!!!
New familiars! Cool!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11