Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~KingAmdusias~ || Artshop reboot~ [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@ampharosy

i could make you the gijinka form if that's what you'd like? I'll need a bit more description though, like what kind of clothes you want her to have, body type, skin color etc or if you want me to decide all that stuff owo
Also, expression~
@ampharosy

i could make you the gijinka form if that's what you'd like? I'll need a bit more description though, like what kind of clothes you want her to have, body type, skin color etc or if you want me to decide all that stuff owo
Also, expression~
Okay I can do that! Would it be the same price? I can pay a bit more since you'll be starting from scratch ^^

I was thinking of a more short and curvy kind of body type? Right now I'm thinking of Amethyst from steven universe. She's a bit of a tomboy and I think just simple clothes work like browns or white. For her hair i was thinking short and curly? I'm don't really care about her expression, probably just a content or happy face is good with me ^^ I'm super not picky tho so if you wanna play around with it let me know aha If you wanna you could draw her with one of her birds as well

Hopefully that makes sense? I think it's a bit incoherent (I'm sick so I haven't been getting much sleep heh) so please tell me if you have any questions
Okay I can do that! Would it be the same price? I can pay a bit more since you'll be starting from scratch ^^

I was thinking of a more short and curvy kind of body type? Right now I'm thinking of Amethyst from steven universe. She's a bit of a tomboy and I think just simple clothes work like browns or white. For her hair i was thinking short and curly? I'm don't really care about her expression, probably just a content or happy face is good with me ^^ I'm super not picky tho so if you wanna play around with it let me know aha If you wanna you could draw her with one of her birds as well

Hopefully that makes sense? I think it's a bit incoherent (I'm sick so I haven't been getting much sleep heh) so please tell me if you have any questions
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@KingAmdusias I suck at pinging sorry
@KingAmdusias I suck at pinging sorry
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@ampharosy

How drawgon-y would you like it to be? Like wings and tail only or scales here snd there too?
@ampharosy

How drawgon-y would you like it to be? Like wings and tail only or scales here snd there too?
@KingAmdusias

Hey, I pinged you yesterday about my commission but I'm still not on the list, did the notification get lost? :0
@KingAmdusias

Hey, I pinged you yesterday about my commission but I'm still not on the list, did the notification get lost? :0
@Pjade

Ah! Sorry, i think i forgot to add you, but you're added again now!

Could you resend his description?
@Pjade

Ah! Sorry, i think i forgot to add you, but you're added again now!

Could you resend his description?
@KingAmdusias

I would love a slot!
Just a question, would you be willing to create a design based on a description and visual references? If so, I think I'd like to purchase 3 chibi's from you, if that's okay! If not, I'd like to get 2 (:
@KingAmdusias

I would love a slot!
Just a question, would you be willing to create a design based on a description and visual references? If so, I think I'd like to purchase 3 chibi's from you, if that's okay! If not, I'd like to get 2 (:
@yoda

Yeah sure, i could try to do that c:
As long as you're willing to bear my questions that is xD
What would you like me to draw?
@yoda

Yeah sure, i could try to do that c:
As long as you're willing to bear my questions that is xD
What would you like me to draw?
@KingAmdusias

Sorry for the wait reply

I have no preferred expression or pose, so feel free to do what you want

When would you like payment?
@KingAmdusias

Sorry for the wait reply

I have no preferred expression or pose, so feel free to do what you want

When would you like payment?
y0YshUu.png
@KingAmdusias
Great!

First chibi I'd love to be for Blanche

You are more than welcome to change her outfit ^^ I'd love to have art with different outfits, haha. She doesn't often wear heels.

Second chibi is for Hemera!

And the third one is the one without references. It's an OC of mine called Diana, she is one of the leaders of the vampires in a story of mine (: I'll add some references!
Skin: She has alabaster skin.
Eye colour: She has very light grey eyes. Here's a picture ^^
Hair + Face: I was very lucky and stumbled across a picture that's exactly how I imagined her in my head! The hair and the face and lip shapes are spot on! It's this picture (: The eye make-up is a but much though x] Also, her hair comes all the way down to her hips! She wouldn't be wearing a headpiece that large though! She does wear a lot of headpieces, but I'll provide references for the style of those ^^
Clothing: She usually wears dresses, the occasional wider pants and shirt or skirts. But mainly (pretty fancy) dresses (: Here's some references to the styles she would wear ^^ You are always welcome to simplify, of course!
One
Ref with a skirt
For full blown parties, lol
Little bit simpler
Sometimes, she wears shorter stuff! Not often though.
Somewhat Greecian
Fancy Shmanzy
Gradients!
And sometimes, doing business works better when guys can't focus on the conversation properly.

Headpieces: She often wears headpieces (: Not very elaborate, but she likes them ^^ You're not required to give her one though! But I'll include some references, just in case ^^
Flowers
Full circlet
When she does want to go slightly bigger/fancier
Moons!
Business up front, party in the back!

I think that's about it! I hope it's enough information (or that I didn't kill you with information ='D). Just let me know if this is alright!
@KingAmdusias
Great!

First chibi I'd love to be for Blanche

You are more than welcome to change her outfit ^^ I'd love to have art with different outfits, haha. She doesn't often wear heels.

Second chibi is for Hemera!

And the third one is the one without references. It's an OC of mine called Diana, she is one of the leaders of the vampires in a story of mine (: I'll add some references!
Skin: She has alabaster skin.
Eye colour: She has very light grey eyes. Here's a picture ^^
Hair + Face: I was very lucky and stumbled across a picture that's exactly how I imagined her in my head! The hair and the face and lip shapes are spot on! It's this picture (: The eye make-up is a but much though x] Also, her hair comes all the way down to her hips! She wouldn't be wearing a headpiece that large though! She does wear a lot of headpieces, but I'll provide references for the style of those ^^
Clothing: She usually wears dresses, the occasional wider pants and shirt or skirts. But mainly (pretty fancy) dresses (: Here's some references to the styles she would wear ^^ You are always welcome to simplify, of course!
One
Ref with a skirt
For full blown parties, lol
Little bit simpler
Sometimes, she wears shorter stuff! Not often though.
Somewhat Greecian
Fancy Shmanzy
Gradients!
And sometimes, doing business works better when guys can't focus on the conversation properly.

Headpieces: She often wears headpieces (: Not very elaborate, but she likes them ^^ You're not required to give her one though! But I'll include some references, just in case ^^
Flowers
Full circlet
When she does want to go slightly bigger/fancier
Moons!
Business up front, party in the back!

I think that's about it! I hope it's enough information (or that I didn't kill you with information ='D). Just let me know if this is alright!
1 2 3 4 5