Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Male Imperial Hatchling
1 2 3
[center]So I snuck in one breeding for my imperial Asmodeus before his official mate comes off of cool down and was rewarded with an amazing clutch of four hatchlings. Two I plan to keep and one was gifted to a friend. The last however, I was hoping to either sell or trade. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=103173] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/103173_350.png[/img] [/url] This little guy could be yours! However I'm looking for a few things. Autobuy on this guy would be a female imperial with two genes that would [u][b]also be ready to breed around August 1st.[/b][/u] Preferably either in blue spectrum of colors. Otherwise, I will entertain gem and treasure offers for him as well. [b]I am not interested in any other dragon trades[/b] I do however, need ridgeback and pearl catcher scrolls, and will weight those higher than pure gem or treasure offers. I accept Gems at 1 = 100. I accept Aywas GP at a 1 = 80 ratio; GP is not preferred, but can be included in an offer. Please ping me if you are interested in this boy.[/center]
So I snuck in one breeding for my imperial Asmodeus before his official mate comes off of cool down and was rewarded with an amazing clutch of four hatchlings.

Two I plan to keep and one was gifted to a friend. The last however, I was hoping to either sell or trade.

103173_350.png

This little guy could be yours!

However I'm looking for a few things.

Autobuy on this guy would be a female imperial with two genes that would also be ready to breed around August 1st. Preferably either in blue spectrum of colors.

Otherwise, I will entertain gem and treasure offers for him as well.

I am not interested in any other dragon trades I do however, need ridgeback and pearl catcher scrolls, and will weight those higher than pure gem or treasure offers.

I accept Gems at 1 = 100.
I accept Aywas GP at a 1 = 80 ratio; GP is not preferred, but can be included in an offer.

Please ping me if you are interested in this boy.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Current offers (on and off site)

- 210 (what is even happening?!)

-400k Treasure (Highest Bid) Honeyb34r

*This is if I were looking primarily for other site currency, the listed bid is still the highest current bid that I have. Consider it a bid of 5.28k gems at the most.
Current offers (on and off site)

- 210 (what is even happening?!)

-400k Treasure (Highest Bid) Honeyb34r

*This is if I were looking primarily for other site currency, the listed bid is still the highest current bid that I have. Consider it a bid of 5.28k gems at the most.
@Jackins

I am not used to this sites' currency yet,so I hope my offer is attractive for you:
15GP
1000gems
150k treasure
and you are welcome to a hatchling trade with me as well.

Please let me know if this interests you and ping me,so I dont miss your reply ^.^
@Jackins

I am not used to this sites' currency yet,so I hope my offer is attractive for you:
15GP
1000gems
150k treasure
and you are welcome to a hatchling trade with me as well.

Please let me know if this interests you and ping me,so I dont miss your reply ^.^
@Manila

I should probably list these a little better and should probably include my conversion rate for GP to aywas currency to save some consternation.

The hatchling offered in the current high bid is from a non-related imperial as I won't be able to breed back to one of this dragon's siblings. As such it remains the high bid, but I do appreciate your interest.
@Manila

I should probably list these a little better and should probably include my conversion rate for GP to aywas currency to save some consternation.

The hatchling offered in the current high bid is from a non-related imperial as I won't be able to breed back to one of this dragon's siblings. As such it remains the high bid, but I do appreciate your interest.
^bump
^bump
@Jackins

I know you said you'd prefer breed-change scrolls, but would offering enough treasure for you to choose your own scroll be better? For example (but also seriously) I'd like to bid 250k treasure + your pick of the first clutch (or of course you can wait until a baby you like is hatched)
@Jackins

I know you said you'd prefer breed-change scrolls, but would offering enough treasure for you to choose your own scroll be better? For example (but also seriously) I'd like to bid 250k treasure + your pick of the first clutch (or of course you can wait until a baby you like is hatched)
Oh my gosh, he&#039;s absolutely gorgeous! My Imperials are breeding in a couple days (and I&#039;m planning on putting genes on a couple of them) if he&#039;s still up for trade by then, I&#039;ll come and make an offer <33

In the mean time; free bump! >u< b
Oh my gosh, he&#039;s absolutely gorgeous! My Imperials are breeding in a couple days (and I&#039;m planning on putting genes on a couple of them) if he&#039;s still up for trade by then, I&#039;ll come and make an offer <33

In the mean time; free bump! >u< b
Q7HH0eK.png
@honeyb34r

Either/or is fine in regards for the scrolls; I just need those two specific in the next two weeks for another breeding pair.

As far as hatchlings from a future clutch; I&#039;m not really interested in one of his own offspring as I have two of his siblings and won&#039;t be able to breed them them. The only offer of hatchling trades that I&#039;d be able to entertain would be from a separate imperial pair.
@honeyb34r

Either/or is fine in regards for the scrolls; I just need those two specific in the next two weeks for another breeding pair.

As far as hatchlings from a future clutch; I&#039;m not really interested in one of his own offspring as I have two of his siblings and won&#039;t be able to breed them them. The only offer of hatchling trades that I&#039;d be able to entertain would be from a separate imperial pair.
@fishcycle

I meant to ping everybody in one post; stupid fingers typing too fast. ; A ;

He will probably be up for a few days if I don&#039;t go with the off-site offer. I&#039;m primarily looking for FR currency/other imps so it&#039;s up there but not my favorite. Which pair were you considering breeding?
@fishcycle

I meant to ping everybody in one post; stupid fingers typing too fast. ; A ;

He will probably be up for a few days if I don&#039;t go with the off-site offer. I&#039;m primarily looking for FR currency/other imps so it&#039;s up there but not my favorite. Which pair were you considering breeding?
@Jackins
Alright, awesome! ovo b <3
I will be breeding Malice/Scorn and Lore/Fable ~
I plan on giving genes to Lore and Fable before I breed them (likely clown/eyespot and tiger/shimmer)
@Jackins
Alright, awesome! ovo b <3
I will be breeding Malice/Scorn and Lore/Fable ~
I plan on giving genes to Lore and Fable before I breed them (likely clown/eyespot and tiger/shimmer)
Q7HH0eK.png
1 2 3