Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Half-Blood (Private)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
(where are Owen and Chrys? xD I need to interact with someone )
(where are Owen and Chrys? xD I need to interact with someone )
"Thank you.I understand wholeheartedly, people didn't know what to call me for the longest time due to all the names that I had between friends and family." she said, her fingers running through her hair is she spoke.

A small gesture but one that had much consequence to it when she was upset. Normally she only worried about her constant trail of petals when out in public or at school, though she seemed to be spewing them from the very sleeves of her cape, too much happening at once for her to be able to control it all. She was reminded of Murphy's flower power joke he used to make when they were little, saying that she was the poster child they needed for the phrase.

The sudden pop of Chrys's spine pulled her back to reality, that along with Alec's high pitched whistle. She turned in time to see Murphy motioning to toss something her, fumbling to catch the small trinket in her hands. A small glimmer danced about her eyes as she gazed at the golden shark tooth that now rested in her hands. Her fingers glided over it gently, gazing from the boys back to the nymph, towering over her.

"I do believe this is for dealing with us and our..." Ayame paused for a moment, fishing around for a moment to try to find a word suitable for the stunt they just pulled off. "...Our dynamic entry, and that slight click of the tongue he gave you earlier." she finished, holding her hand out. "Their way of saying sorry at least, they work so hard for things like this you know..." she trailed off once again, her stream of petals slowing to a halt.

She felt a small breeze blowing past them, watching as some of them whirled away, carried away by the wind. She let out a small sigh, adjusting the sleeves of her cape. "You know I'm not sure if this floral pattern was such a good idea." She said, a childlike giggle escaping her mouth. She was starting to calm down from the extremities of everything that happened, finally relaxing her nerves. "Who is that?" she asked, a finger extended in Owen's direction.
"Thank you.I understand wholeheartedly, people didn't know what to call me for the longest time due to all the names that I had between friends and family." she said, her fingers running through her hair is she spoke.

A small gesture but one that had much consequence to it when she was upset. Normally she only worried about her constant trail of petals when out in public or at school, though she seemed to be spewing them from the very sleeves of her cape, too much happening at once for her to be able to control it all. She was reminded of Murphy's flower power joke he used to make when they were little, saying that she was the poster child they needed for the phrase.

The sudden pop of Chrys's spine pulled her back to reality, that along with Alec's high pitched whistle. She turned in time to see Murphy motioning to toss something her, fumbling to catch the small trinket in her hands. A small glimmer danced about her eyes as she gazed at the golden shark tooth that now rested in her hands. Her fingers glided over it gently, gazing from the boys back to the nymph, towering over her.

"I do believe this is for dealing with us and our..." Ayame paused for a moment, fishing around for a moment to try to find a word suitable for the stunt they just pulled off. "...Our dynamic entry, and that slight click of the tongue he gave you earlier." she finished, holding her hand out. "Their way of saying sorry at least, they work so hard for things like this you know..." she trailed off once again, her stream of petals slowing to a halt.

She felt a small breeze blowing past them, watching as some of them whirled away, carried away by the wind. She let out a small sigh, adjusting the sleeves of her cape. "You know I'm not sure if this floral pattern was such a good idea." She said, a childlike giggle escaping her mouth. She was starting to calm down from the extremities of everything that happened, finally relaxing her nerves. "Who is that?" she asked, a finger extended in Owen's direction.
(Sorry if we kinda stole Chrys away from the others xD)
(Sorry if we kinda stole Chrys away from the others xD)
((Haha Chrys is currently with Mochi and Owen is with Tess although they're all kind of in the same vicinity? ish
((Haha Chrys is currently with Mochi and Owen is with Tess although they're all kind of in the same vicinity? ish

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
(but where? xD Where in camp? )
(but where? xD Where in camp? )
(Mochi and Chrys are still in front of the lake and Owen and Tess are kinda off to the side in the woods nearby the lake o w o )
(Mochi and Chrys are still in front of the lake and Owen and Tess are kinda off to the side in the woods nearby the lake o w o )
(ohhh, thanks)
(ohhh, thanks)
(I think I'm going to change the godly parent of him lol )
(I think I'm going to change the godly parent of him lol )
Still hungry, Dei headed for the lake to spear some fish. He trotted up to the pebble shore before noticing the others there.
Still hungry, Dei headed for the lake to spear some fish. He trotted up to the pebble shore before noticing the others there.
((@kellkatt, you can do it, I believe in you. Your character is only as powerful as you make them. I mean, I have a grandson of Hypnos who didn't know he's the sun of Helios. And trust me, I'm not making him all powerful. Nope, I'm going to tear him apart. Not to mention we have a while cast that belongs to the Unlikely Parentage. LET'S DO THIS. I'D SAY TEAM HUDDLE BUT NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO BE TOUCHED))

(( that being said I'll post soon. Maybe @Epidemics Dei could help Murphy drag his stuff and gets some dry clothes?))
((@kellkatt, you can do it, I believe in you. Your character is only as powerful as you make them. I mean, I have a grandson of Hypnos who didn't know he's the sun of Helios. And trust me, I'm not making him all powerful. Nope, I'm going to tear him apart. Not to mention we have a while cast that belongs to the Unlikely Parentage. LET'S DO THIS. I'D SAY TEAM HUDDLE BUT NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO BE TOUCHED))

(( that being said I'll post soon. Maybe @Epidemics Dei could help Murphy drag his stuff and gets some dry clothes?))
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20