Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Nature Wildclaw
1 2 3 4 5
@Kigiku
Ooh, yes please! That sounds just about perfect :D also very kind of you to offer! I hope it wouldn't screw up your breeding schedule?
What sort of price would you think for that kind of offspring? I know you won't be sure until they hatch, but between all the matching and one gen1 parent I'm guessing I may need to save up lol
@Kigiku
Ooh, yes please! That sounds just about perfect :D also very kind of you to offer! I hope it wouldn't screw up your breeding schedule?
What sort of price would you think for that kind of offspring? I know you won't be sure until they hatch, but between all the matching and one gen1 parent I'm guessing I may need to save up lol
gLbSZXW.gif

je67dzK.gif
@Draconia26 TBH, I don't have a breeding schedule. I have very few pairs. The only difference it makes to me in the end is the babies wouldn't be pure gen2, so instead of selling them for a pretty penny, I just get a penny ;) Hmm, the only XXX leaf I have available right now would be an imp. Let me see if I can find a mate in the AH
@Draconia26 TBH, I don't have a breeding schedule. I have very few pairs. The only difference it makes to me in the end is the babies wouldn't be pure gen2, so instead of selling them for a pretty penny, I just get a penny ;) Hmm, the only XXX leaf I have available right now would be an imp. Let me see if I can find a mate in the AH
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku
All the better for me, thank you! Also for my purposes you don't need an XXX leaf, just a leaf/any green/any green, if that helps at all. I know XXX are expensive! Darker other greens might even look better with the nature eyes.
@Kigiku
All the better for me, thank you! Also for my purposes you don't need an XXX leaf, just a leaf/any green/any green, if that helps at all. I know XXX are expensive! Darker other greens might even look better with the nature eyes.
gLbSZXW.gif

je67dzK.gif
@Draconia26
Not a problem at all! Thanks for considering! Best of luck to you :)
@Draconia26
Not a problem at all! Thanks for considering! Best of luck to you :)
1 2 3 4 5