Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | old thread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
@MageofHearts

Could I have the Salve Kamaitachi? I actually don't have any of those familiars, but I think that one looks really cool!
@MageofHearts

Could I have the Salve Kamaitachi? I actually don't have any of those familiars, but I think that one looks really cool!
@Mageofhearts could I please have the blacking croaker?
@Mageofhearts could I please have the blacking croaker?
Hi! Could I get: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/1565.png[/img] ? I don't think I've ever gotten a familiar here before but if I have I apologize and just ignore this.
Hi! Could I get:

1565.png ?

I don't think I've ever gotten a familiar here before but if I have I apologize and just ignore this.
nAoSSfC.pngimage1-1.pngnAoSSfC.png
Could I have this one please? I only have one familiar! x3 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/1363.png[/img]
Could I have this one please? I only have one familiar! x3
1363.png
@MageOfHearts
May i have the mistwatch shellion?
@MageOfHearts
May i have the mistwatch shellion?
Could I take the Leafy Moth if it's not taken?
Could I take the Leafy Moth if it's not taken?
@MageofHearts may I have a Southmarsh Podid? I like it's colors and the wacky design is actually pretty cute :3
@MageofHearts may I have a Southmarsh Podid? I like it's colors and the wacky design is actually pretty cute :3
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@MageofHearts

May I have a Grouse Basilisk please? I can trade you a familiar or two :)
@MageofHearts

May I have a Grouse Basilisk please? I can trade you a familiar or two :)
3iZwwkw.png
@MageofHearts
Could I please get the Heartred Croaker and the Blackwing Croaker? I have a few doubles I can trade in for the second one
@MageofHearts
Could I please get the Heartred Croaker and the Blackwing Croaker? I have a few doubles I can trade in for the second one
@MageofHearts

Could I have a Blackwing Croaker, please? I'd like to pair it with my similarly coloured Bogsneak. Thanks!
@MageofHearts

Could I have a Blackwing Croaker, please? I'd like to pair it with my similarly coloured Bogsneak. Thanks!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25