Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My Nuzlocke blog stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Skyeset Got it, will update pinglist now. Thanks for telling me.
@Skyeset Got it, will update pinglist now. Thanks for telling me.
And all the dergs cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me!" I can't help this awful energy. Plaguebringer's right, you should be scared of me. Who is in control?
@AnnaStar353 @Havril @Skyeset @Nuzlocke @Windward

RESET: DAY 1

Safe honestly believed they were safe. It had been nine months since the last deaths. They had all stayed in the lair, only going out to forage. Nobody had died.

Then she dared to hatch her nest. The one she left for dead. Somehow, the eggs had survived. The two hatchlings inside, Asthenia and Sori, lived. Neither died.

The youngsters got cocky. Well, they weren't youngsters anymore, now weren't they? But they held a cockiness that they hadn't dared to nine months ago.

The hatchlings lived. Surely, so would they. Better supplies could be found in the wilds. Training Fields was an easy place to navigate. They wouldn't be gone long.

So Jakob, Toma, and Shior all went.

And never came back.

Winse, oldest and strongest, went looking for them after an hour. He returned with three torn bodies across his back. Safe howled with grief over them.

The clan was shaken. The plague had regained its stranglehold over them. Their supplies were low. They had to go into the wilds again. There was little option.

Nobody was ready for the slew of despair awaiting them.

RESET: DAY 1

Safe honestly believed they were safe. It had been nine months since the last deaths. They had all stayed in the lair, only going out to forage. Nobody had died.

Then she dared to hatch her nest. The one she left for dead. Somehow, the eggs had survived. The two hatchlings inside, Asthenia and Sori, lived. Neither died.

The youngsters got cocky. Well, they weren't youngsters anymore, now weren't they? But they held a cockiness that they hadn't dared to nine months ago.

The hatchlings lived. Surely, so would they. Better supplies could be found in the wilds. Training Fields was an easy place to navigate. They wouldn't be gone long.

So Jakob, Toma, and Shior all went.

And never came back.

Winse, oldest and strongest, went looking for them after an hour. He returned with three torn bodies across his back. Safe howled with grief over them.

The clan was shaken. The plague had regained its stranglehold over them. Their supplies were low. They had to go into the wilds again. There was little option.

Nobody was ready for the slew of despair awaiting them.
And all the dergs cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me!" I can't help this awful energy. Plaguebringer's right, you should be scared of me. Who is in control?

RESET: DAY 2

The hatchlings didn't get the strange air of dread that fell over the lair. The tension made the duo nervous.

Geri was withdrawn, unreachable even by his last remaining child. Toma's loss had shaken him to the core. Once, he would've turn to Flin for comfort. Not anymore. Like with Kemia, Geri hid in his nest and refused to budge.

Pati and Legion huddled together in their nest, mourning the loss of their son Jakob. He had been so young, so beautiful, so innocent. And now he was dead. His sister Somia stood away from the lair, staring dumbly at Jakob's grave marker, unable to comprehend that she was now the last child of her parents.

Psitta curled by her father, trying to ease his pain. Losing their mother Laria had been bad enough. Now her precious sister Shior was gone. Her family had lost so much.

These scenes were the ones Asthenia and Sori watched in confusion. The hatchlings did not understand. Why was the clan so sad? Where was the happiness present at their birth?

They were guided away carefully by their older sister Lis. She looked back at her parents, huddled around a fresh nest of three eggs. Eggs that would be doomed, as they all were. Just like before.

"Why? I thought we were free," Safe sobbed.

"Maybe that was our mistake," Zone muttered.

RESET: DAY 2

The hatchlings didn't get the strange air of dread that fell over the lair. The tension made the duo nervous.

Geri was withdrawn, unreachable even by his last remaining child. Toma's loss had shaken him to the core. Once, he would've turn to Flin for comfort. Not anymore. Like with Kemia, Geri hid in his nest and refused to budge.

Pati and Legion huddled together in their nest, mourning the loss of their son Jakob. He had been so young, so beautiful, so innocent. And now he was dead. His sister Somia stood away from the lair, staring dumbly at Jakob's grave marker, unable to comprehend that she was now the last child of her parents.

Psitta curled by her father, trying to ease his pain. Losing their mother Laria had been bad enough. Now her precious sister Shior was gone. Her family had lost so much.

These scenes were the ones Asthenia and Sori watched in confusion. The hatchlings did not understand. Why was the clan so sad? Where was the happiness present at their birth?

They were guided away carefully by their older sister Lis. She looked back at her parents, huddled around a fresh nest of three eggs. Eggs that would be doomed, as they all were. Just like before.

"Why? I thought we were free," Safe sobbed.

"Maybe that was our mistake," Zone muttered.
@AnnaStar353 @Havril @Skyeset @Nuzlocke @Windward [b]RESET: DAY 5[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32583877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325839/32583877_350.png[/img] [/url] Adeno munched on the bits of meat and fish that Safe gave him. The tiny poison-gened Nocturne ate gleefully, happy to have a filling stomach again. Zone was both happy and upset about this. He was glad to have saved another hatchling from death out in the Abiding Boneyard...but he was angry that there were hatchlings being abandoned like that again. What kind of parents would do this? Asthenia and Sori wouldn't stop poking and prodding at the weird-looking baby dragon. They ha never seen a Nocturne before, so Adeno looked very strange to them. Safe had to stop feeding the newborn multiple times to snarl and swipe at her young, sending them away temporarily before curiosity over the new baby drew them back. The last Nocturne in the lair, Pero, had died tragically in Training Fields. Safe hoped for a longer life for Adeno than the one given to poor Pero back then.

RESET: DAY 5

32583877_350.png

Adeno munched on the bits of meat and fish that Safe gave him. The tiny poison-gened Nocturne ate gleefully, happy to have a filling stomach again.

Zone was both happy and upset about this. He was glad to have saved another hatchling from death out in the Abiding Boneyard...but he was angry that there were hatchlings being abandoned like that again. What kind of parents would do this?

Asthenia and Sori wouldn't stop poking and prodding at the weird-looking baby dragon. They ha never seen a Nocturne before, so Adeno looked very strange to them. Safe had to stop feeding the newborn multiple times to snarl and swipe at her young, sending them away temporarily before curiosity over the new baby drew them back.

The last Nocturne in the lair, Pero, had died tragically in Training Fields. Safe hoped for a longer life for Adeno than the one given to poor Pero back then.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9