Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Marriage of the Sea Raffle
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69
@DreamSeer thanks for the heads up!
@DreamSeer thanks for the heads up!
@momoi
Have I been marked down for tickets from all the dragons I just sent?
@momoi
Have I been marked down for tickets from all the dragons I just sent?
@Kelsschn I've got you marked down for 8 dragons (all lvl 6) for 60 tickets each (480 tickets total). If it's not showing up the sheet or there's some other issue, please let me know!
@Kelsschn I've got you marked down for 8 dragons (all lvl 6) for 60 tickets each (480 tickets total). If it's not showing up the sheet or there's some other issue, please let me know!
@momoi
My computer just won't load the sheet fully since it is so large. Thank you for the confirmation!
@momoi
My computer just won't load the sheet fully since it is so large. Thank you for the confirmation!
@Kelsschn ah ok, I just wanted to make sure. Glad to help!
@Kelsschn ah ok, I just wanted to make sure. Glad to help!
@chocollama @omiki @leilay (sorry I wasn't sure who to ping about spreadsheet errors)

I checked my entries from yesterday, and there are two dragons listed as from me that were not from me. #32194923, and #32194922, two lvl 7s. They're just at the bottom of my list, so I understand how the mistake would be made. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say they might have come from Koffein or acheronta because those are the users just above and below me in leilay's lines, but leilay would probably have an auction history which could sort it out.
@chocollama @omiki @leilay (sorry I wasn't sure who to ping about spreadsheet errors)

I checked my entries from yesterday, and there are two dragons listed as from me that were not from me. #32194923, and #32194922, two lvl 7s. They're just at the bottom of my list, so I understand how the mistake would be made. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say they might have come from Koffein or acheronta because those are the users just above and below me in leilay's lines, but leilay would probably have an auction history which could sort it out.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
@Aishea - I'll look into that - thank you very much for pointing that out. Do you know if your entries are all accounted for? I can double check those too while I'm at it if you're not sure.

Thanks again! <3
@Aishea - I'll look into that - thank you very much for pointing that out. Do you know if your entries are all accounted for? I can double check those too while I'm at it if you're not sure.

Thanks again! <3
8iDKd5C.png * she / her
* prone to dropping details
* probably the brain surgery
* don't worry, even my neurosurgeon is happy!
* please contact if I forget something!
* (I mean it! :) )
@leilay Yep, all 10 of my lvl 6s (5 with gene bonus) are accounted for and listed correctly. :)
@leilay Yep, all 10 of my lvl 6s (5 with gene bonus) are accounted for and listed correctly. :)
@Aishea Perfect! Those two belong to @alrydae and will be updated on the sheet. So sorry for the mistake. :blush:
@Aishea Perfect! Those two belong to @alrydae and will be updated on the sheet. So sorry for the mistake. :blush:
8iDKd5C.png * she / her
* prone to dropping details
* probably the brain surgery
* don't worry, even my neurosurgeon is happy!
* please contact if I forget something!
* (I mean it! :) )
@leilay Not a problem. Glad we figured it out. :)
@leilay Not a problem. Glad we figured it out. :)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69