Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Hero's Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((somehow I haven't been getting pings))
((somehow I haven't been getting pings))
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
((@Azshyra
did that work? I can't think of what might cause you to stop getting pinged : / check the FAQ maybe? ))
((@Azshyra
did that work? I can't think of what might cause you to stop getting pinged : / check the FAQ maybe? ))
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
@Azshyra @MagicCatX333 @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513

Shaking her head Khione said,"No, I don't think I would have any use of anything from the tech department." Leaning back she sighed, thinking of anything but the people in the room. She kept her eyes open though, being the non trusting person she was. She was staying alert to anything, whether it be flying projectiles, gunfire, or even an alien invasion. Nothing was impossible.
@Azshyra @MagicCatX333 @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513

Shaking her head Khione said,"No, I don't think I would have any use of anything from the tech department." Leaning back she sighed, thinking of anything but the people in the room. She kept her eyes open though, being the non trusting person she was. She was staying alert to anything, whether it be flying projectiles, gunfire, or even an alien invasion. Nothing was impossible.
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
((Hey, anyone still here?))

@Azshyra @dragonfly @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513
((Hey, anyone still here?))

CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333
(well I just posted so I don't think I am much use XD)
@MagicCatX333
(well I just posted so I don't think I am much use XD)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Flynn practically buzzed with excitement as the demolished weapons were plopped in front of her. She pulled out one, a pistol that looked simple enough, and opened the tool box. Looked like this place had decent tools. She chose a tiny thing that looked like a souped up screwdriver and began working, turning down the volume of her hearing aides to better aid her concentration.

Melanie leaned on the table, head propped up on her hand. "Got a detailed map of the city?" she asked Clark, "I'm not familiar with the area."

Mitch nodded. "I should be good. I'll have Ash send someone to bring my equipment up and I can get set up in no time." he began fiddling with a touch screen on his left wrist, sending a message to Ash with a detailed list of the things he needed and where to find them. The liaison and his employees were the only people Mitch remotely trusted moving his equipment, other than himself.

@MagicCatX333 @Azshyra @Galileo @Dragonfl ((Sorry I've been really busy with the holidays and such~ ))
Flynn practically buzzed with excitement as the demolished weapons were plopped in front of her. She pulled out one, a pistol that looked simple enough, and opened the tool box. Looked like this place had decent tools. She chose a tiny thing that looked like a souped up screwdriver and began working, turning down the volume of her hearing aides to better aid her concentration.

Melanie leaned on the table, head propped up on her hand. "Got a detailed map of the city?" she asked Clark, "I'm not familiar with the area."

Mitch nodded. "I should be good. I'll have Ash send someone to bring my equipment up and I can get set up in no time." he began fiddling with a touch screen on his left wrist, sending a message to Ash with a detailed list of the things he needed and where to find them. The liaison and his employees were the only people Mitch remotely trusted moving his equipment, other than himself.

@MagicCatX333 @Azshyra @Galileo @Dragonfl ((Sorry I've been really busy with the holidays and such~ ))
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
((well the good news is I'm back at home.

The bad news is I'm still not getting pinged properly.))
((well the good news is I'm back at home.

The bad news is I'm still not getting pinged properly.))
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
Agent Clark smiled. "Yep, I'll bring you a print out ASAP. Mitch((sorry, I forgot his codename, I'll edit it soon)), Volt, if you'd follow me, I can bring you to one of the other conference rooms that aren't in use."

Ira gave Cass a quick look, then pulled down his goggles and stood. He didn't by any stretch of the imagination trust these people. Government Agents, super-geniuses, and teleporters might not have been as weird to him as they might have been to others, but it still unnerved him. Now, of course, he had offered to help one of them with some tech thing, which involved going to a secluded room with only one of the super-geniuses and a government agent. Joy. He shook his head, and looked at Agent Clark.

((Sorry this is rushed, I'm in a hurry right now.))

Agent Clark smiled. "Yep, I'll bring you a print out ASAP. Mitch((sorry, I forgot his codename, I'll edit it soon)), Volt, if you'd follow me, I can bring you to one of the other conference rooms that aren't in use."

Ira gave Cass a quick look, then pulled down his goggles and stood. He didn't by any stretch of the imagination trust these people. Government Agents, super-geniuses, and teleporters might not have been as weird to him as they might have been to others, but it still unnerved him. Now, of course, he had offered to help one of them with some tech thing, which involved going to a secluded room with only one of the super-geniuses and a government agent. Joy. He shook his head, and looked at Agent Clark.

((Sorry this is rushed, I'm in a hurry right now.))

CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
((Is this still going?)) @Azshyra @dragonfly @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513
((Is this still going?)) @Azshyra @dragonfly @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
((Sorry sorry I wasn't getting alerts!)) ((his code name is Twitch by the way, they haven't released their real names))

Mitch nodded and stood, following Agent Clark out the door and down the hall. They were brought to a darkened conference room, with large windows accompanied by mechanized blinds that could turn the room black. There were several tables arranged in a circle in the centre. Perfect.

He walked into the room, turning lights on as he did, and scanning the room for cameras and turrets. Finding four of each, he nodded gain and turned to Clark and Volt. "This works. My equipment should arrive any min-"

As if on cue, his left wrist vibrated and there was a beeping in his earpiece. He glanced down at his wrist to answer the call, nodded a few times, and said, "Actually, it's already here." Damn they work fast, he thought, I swear if they broke anything...

@MagicCatX333 @Azshyra @Dragonfly @Galileo ((for future reference, if I ever take a while to reply again, feel free toping me or shoot me a PM. It won't bother me at all, no worries))
((Sorry sorry I wasn't getting alerts!)) ((his code name is Twitch by the way, they haven't released their real names))

Mitch nodded and stood, following Agent Clark out the door and down the hall. They were brought to a darkened conference room, with large windows accompanied by mechanized blinds that could turn the room black. There were several tables arranged in a circle in the centre. Perfect.

He walked into the room, turning lights on as he did, and scanning the room for cameras and turrets. Finding four of each, he nodded gain and turned to Clark and Volt. "This works. My equipment should arrive any min-"

As if on cue, his left wrist vibrated and there was a beeping in his earpiece. He glanced down at his wrist to answer the call, nodded a few times, and said, "Actually, it's already here." Damn they work fast, he thought, I swear if they broke anything...

@MagicCatX333 @Azshyra @Dragonfly @Galileo ((for future reference, if I ever take a while to reply again, feel free toping me or shoot me a PM. It won't bother me at all, no worries))
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8